Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 11:13 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Question about my first pet?

When you sign up with Webkinz for the first time and adopt your first pet, are you suppose to get an exclusive gift box? If not when and how can you get one?
Thanks to everyone who can answer this question!!!
rain62001 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2009, 11:16 PM   #2
Let It Roll.

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

Default Re: Question about my first pet?

With your first webkinz adoption, you do not get an exclusive gift box. But you will get one for all the other webkinz you adopt on that account. : ) So when you adopt your second webkinz on an account, youll get the gift box, the same thing with your 3rd, 4th..etc..
Newsboys is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 11:20 PM   #3
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

With the first webkinz, there is not a exclusive gift item. But with your 2nd,3rd,4th, and so on you will get one. When you get your tenth webkinz, you will get a super bed box. And your 15th,20th,25th, and so on. I hope this helped!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 11:51 PM   #4
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

Like the others said- you do not get one. You get the child's themed chair, the basketball, and the apple, but no exclusive. I know, it is almost a letdown if you adopt a first pet after knowing about the exclusives!

But with each successive you will get an exclusive- not the exclusive superbed box though. Those come starting with your 10th adoption and every 5th adoption after.

Now with your first 9 pets you will also get a room with that pet. After your 9th pet you no longer get a room. Instead you will get an extra gift box which will shuffle until a random extra is chosen. It could be an exclusive, a 1000kc coin, a rare item...

So here's a list:
1st- no exclusive, but a room
2nd-9th regular pet gift box, a room
10th- no room, pet gift box, super exclusive (superbed) gift box
11th-14th- no room, pet gift box, extra gift box
15th- no room, pet gift box, super exclusive (superbed) gift box
and then from here it will just keep repeating!

Great stuff to get though!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 12:00 AM   #5

Nickolaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Your first plush will not have the exclusive item attached with the pet specific gift. But, Your 10, 20, 30 etc. will have a super exclusive box which will unlock the super exclusive beds. I would keep your because the near future when more beds come people would want the new ones for maybe a month.
Nickolaus is offline Male
Old 08-05-2009, 08:34 AM   #6
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Your first pet, You get your pet's PSI and PSF, a Basketball, a chair. No exclucive.
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 08-05-2009, 12:07 PM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

When you are signed in your Webkinz World account, in Things To Do, go to NewsPaper, then in the Index choose Accounts Benefits, (this is where the Deluxe details are) but there is a tab there next to Deluxe, saying "Adoption". Click on that, you will see all the details of the things that you get with each adoption.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 12:19 PM   #8
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by rain62001
When you sign up with Webkinz for the first time and adopt your first pet, are you suppose to get an exclusive gift box? If not when and how can you get one?
Thanks to everyone who can answer this question!!!
For your very first pet, you will not receive an exclusive. You get a kids chair, a basketball and the pets PSI.

From the adoption of your second pet and forward, you will get an exclusive item.
TTG is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 03:48 PM   #9
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

The first Webkinz you adopt does not receive an Exclusive. You still get the PSI, and the basic welcome package (basketball, apple, handbook, kid's chair...), but no Exclusive. Every other pet after that gets the exclusive, though!

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 06:09 PM   #10
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Don't forget--that first pet unlocks WW for your use and fun too! So it's more valuable than the exclusive you get with other pets. It's easy to overlook that--it comes with the FIRST PET!
Closed