Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2011, 01:17 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: Question about the June Deluxe clothing item

So, the day before yesterday (though it may have been late, so possibly in the AM), I was checking out the WIKI pictures of Deluxe clothing items that have been sent out each month with the Deluxe Gift Boxes. The first picture shown was of a Birthday Cake Hat, which didn't have an indicator below it saying when it had been available. My deluxe membership is fairly new (since April), so I just assumed it was something that had come along before I went Deluxe and moved on. But now I have received the hat as my June Deluxe clothing item (a little disappointed, too, I must say, as the hat just doesn't really trip my trigger or go with any of my pet's outfits), and am wondering if WI usually learns the item early or if this is a one time thing. Is it possible to check the WIKI page a few days before the 1st of the month and know what the item will be, because that would be really cool

Oh, and is it just me, or is anyone else disappointed with this month's item? I figured after the X-Ray specs, which were sort of cool but also pretty small and insignificant, that we might get something really neat.

Last edited by Eustace McTuppe; 06-01-2011 at 01:20 AM..
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by NedOwl
View Post Originally Posted by Eustace McTuppe
Neat, I had no idea. Do they usually do that, and do you have an idea of about when it was announced? I've been getting squirrely in the days leading up to the Deluxe packages, and it would be cool to know there was quicker way to satisfy my curiosity.
After doing a search it looks like it was announced on several sites on the 25th May. I'm not sure where the information comes from though but I did know about both the grape dress and the x-ray specs before I got the boxes thanks to posts on here.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2011, 01:49 AM   #2
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Question about the June Deluxe clothing item

WI might have known about it early because they got a report from someone with an Asian account. Asian accounts are about 14 hours (or more) ahead of the US and Canada.
jeanenehea is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 01:56 AM   #3

View Post Originally Posted by jeanenehea
WI might have known about it early because they got a report from someone with an Asian account. Asian accounts are about 14 hours (or more) ahead of the US and Canada.
I did contemplate that, but this was definitely a lot longer than 14 hours ago. When I saw the picture, it was 2 AM EST on the 31st, at the latest, though I really feel like it was earlier than that and am quoting it just to be safe. But still, that was at least 24 hours ago.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:14 AM   #4
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

I often wonder how WI gets their heads-up information.
Jeanene
jeanenehea is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 04:11 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

The hat was announced a while back as being June's deluxe clothing item.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:23 AM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by NedOwl
The hat was announced a while back as being June's deluxe clothing item.
Neat, I had no idea. Do they usually do that, and do you have an idea of about when it was announced? I've been getting squirrely in the days leading up to the Deluxe packages, and it would be cool to know there was quicker way to satisfy my curiosity.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:49 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Eustace McTuppe
After doing a search it looks like it was announced on several sites on the 25th May. I'm not sure where the information comes from though but I did know about both the grape dress and the x-ray specs before I got the boxes thanks to posts on here.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:45 AM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by NedOwl

Now THAT's an answer I can live with. Thanks for going to the trouble, you've really cleared things up for me and I can't wait to see what next month's item will be (fingers crossed for something highly detailed and SUMMERY!!!!)
Closed