Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 10:37 PM   #11
e're all
Webkinz :)

webkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Question about GT application! Help!

View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
Once the applications have been reviewed, people who have been chosen for the GT program are notified by PMs. Then all the posts on the Gift Trainee thread are deleted -whether you got in or not- and people can post to apply again.

Once your post is deleted, you know they've reviewed you. If you did not get a PM from them, then you weren't accepted this time.

Take a look at some of the suggestions other people have made to you for trying to write "non-fluff" posts, and the next time you believe you have 50 posts that meet that criteria (it doesn't have to be 50 new ones, just 50 total that are non-fluff) apply again. You can apply as many times as you want. Just don't apply more than once while your post is still visible in that thread. (and if you were JUST rejected, it doesn't make sense to apply again until you've made some new "qualifying" posts )
Cloud one pretty much covered it all!
webkinz_<33 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2009, 09:35 AM   #12
cannonbalism-eat can
Banned
chocolate243 will become famous soon enough

It's hard, ain't it? Don't worry -- I know how you feel. I applied 2 times and still didn't get in! (The DCT has completely taken over me. )
I looked over your posts -- they weren't much! Try to go in the General Discussion section a little more. Only one or two sentences. Try to make your posts about four or five sentences, and give all your thoughts. I know it's hard, but not impossible. It could take awhile though.
When you got fifty of those, apply -- I see your a member for over two weeks!
And also, another piece of advice -- don't ever give up.
Kk, hope you get in!
chocolate243 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 09:42 AM   #13
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

You should Pm a moderator and ask them what you should do better.

Try going here

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
Old 07-03-2009, 03:40 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

Daddysgirl111 is on a distinguished road

I suggest PMing a moderator. I had the same problem. Then I PMed a mod and it really helped.
Daddysgirl111 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 03:43 PM   #15
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

If your post wasn't deleted it means you weren't selected. There are only a handful of coaches, so they only pick a few Gift Trainees at a time. I agree with the others - PM an admin or a mod to see what you can do to improve your chances of being picked. I know it is discouraging, but don't give up.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 05:49 PM   #16
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Thanks for all the help guys!
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Closed