Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: question about the GE

hey i was wondering... you know how to become a gifted member you have to have lengthy enough posts, been a member for over 2 weeks, etc... what is the number of characters that the posts have to be to be long enough to count? because i want to become a gifted member after i have been a member for over 2 weeks and i want to have enough long posts. Thx everyone!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by xoxoflower07
View Post Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~
hey i was wondering... you know how to become a gifted member you have to have lengthy enough posts, been a member for over 2 weeks, etc... what is the number of characters that the posts have to be to be long enough to count? because i want to become a gifted member after i have been a member for over 2 weeks and i want to have enough long posts. Thx everyone!
When they say 50+ posts, it means posts that are contributing to the forum, not just how many characters. For example, lately I have been posting quite a few posts in the "are you game" section. However, many of those posts have just been numbers because they are counting games. If I were trying to reach 50 posts that qualify for the GE posts, thost would not count. those would be considered "fluff". posts that congratulate people on their new pets, helping new members, contributing to a discussion..etc. Those kinds of posts DO count. PM me if you have more questions!

-flower
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 07:50 PM   #2

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Default Re: question about the GE

There's no limit. You can do as much as you want. Just don't post two times or they won't accept you.
Aikou is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 08:03 PM   #3

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Aikou
There's no limit. You can do as much as you want. Just don't post two times or they won't accept you.
just don't post two times on what... the GE thingy where you say i accept these rules etc?
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 08:37 PM   #4
I Wiki

purplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Aikou
Yea, there is no limit, but they don't count "Fluff" posts. They count useful posts. So, you can't just say "Anybody else want to post here?" Stuff like that will count as "Fluff" posts.
purplemonster80 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 08:39 PM   #5

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

just don't post two times on what... the GE thingy where you say i accept these rules etc?
Yes that's right.
Aikou is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 08:42 PM   #6
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

When they say 50+ posts, it means posts that are contributing to the forum, not just how many characters. For example, lately I have been posting quite a few posts in the "are you game" section. However, many of those posts have just been numbers because they are counting games. If I were trying to reach 50 posts that qualify for the GE posts, thost would not count. those would be considered "fluff". posts that congratulate people on their new pets, helping new members, contributing to a discussion..etc. Those kinds of posts DO count. PM me if you have more questions!

-flower
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 08:58 PM   #7
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

There is a link in my siggy that should help explain the way to make good posts that count. Good luck!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 09:06 PM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by xoxoflower07

-flower
ohhh ok. Well, i better start postin! thanks so much!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Closed