Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 02:06 PM   #1
you wish you were a
Gift Trainee

teddygirl57 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Question about GE

This is for you Mods. and Admin.! What is a "non-fluff" post? i do try and help people out and i am always in the Sombody Help! section trying to answer peoples questions when i see one i know! I know that role play, the name section, and also the polls don't count. so what coun't because i always seem to be deleated because of posts?

OH an one more thing how do you know what we've posted when we applyfor the GE? I have always wanted to know!

(sorry i don't know if this is the right section, i think this is right! please move it if this isn't the right place!)

thanks!
teddygirl57 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 02:59 PM   #2
aron3
Webkinz :)

aron3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Question about GE

If you mean Gift exchange by GE then after you have 50 posts I think you just post on the GE threat saying "I'm ready" or something.

Non-fluff means don't go and say hello 50. Also don't spam or go off topic.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:03 PM   #3
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hi there teddygirl~ It sounds like you now have a good understanding of what to post..just continue being helpful..posts with content and related to the topic in discussion..those kind of posts will help you out, the more you have the better..just be yourself.. most make the mistake of posting just to get into the GE and believe me, we can tell..it wont help you out..just have fun and the GE will come in time

Anyone can view your posts..from your USER PROFILE click on ALL STATISTICS from that page you will see a VIEW ALL POSTS or even a VIEW ALL THREADS STARTED. This is what the admin goes by when viewing your posts

Good luck to you and have fun!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 03:13 PM   #4
you wish you were a
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by mom2hnemi
Hi there teddygirl~ It sounds like you now have a good understanding of what to post..just continue being helpful..posts with content and related to the topic in discussion..those kind of posts will help you out, the more you have the better..just be yourself.. most make the mistake of posting just to get into the GE and believe me, we can tell..it wont help you out..just have fun and the GE will come in time

Anyone can view your posts..from your USER PROFILE click on ALL STATISTICS from that page you will see a VIEW ALL POSTS or even a VIEW ALL THREADS STARTED. This is what the admin goes by when viewing your posts

Thanks your post was VERY helpful!
Old 05-14-2008, 03:25 PM   #5
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

well, fluff is just going on to, like a poll or something about your favourite webkinz or something and saying some thing random, like "i like cheese." non-fluff is stuff that is helpful or positive. p.s. saying, "sweet!" or "Cool!" is not fluff. it is positive.
gifted9 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 04:48 PM   #6
Yetis are
Gifted

gomets is on a distinguished road

I REALLY NEED to be gifted!!!
I have 50 posts, but I still need to wait for two weeks to pass!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 06:01 PM   #7
you wish you were a
Gift Trainee

could one of you look at my posts to see if i have enough or tell me what to change about some of my posts!?
Old 05-28-2008, 11:15 PM   #8
Shadow x3

Fluff posts are practically like random stuff in posts, that are COMPLETELY off topic. Non- fluff is helping people out. Just keep being helpful, and helping people, and continue to be nice. You seem like your doing great now!!! Keep up the good work!!!!! You can do it!!!
Old 05-29-2008, 09:19 AM   #9
you wish you were a
Gift Trainee

thanks i wish it was that easy! i put in my new aplication so i hope to be selected!
Old 05-29-2008, 09:40 AM   #10
LovePuppy101

View Post Originally Posted by mom2hnemi

Exactly what mom2hnemi said! I would stay away from the "Help, I need a pet name" and the DCT, just do helpful posts, and from the DCT! Then you should be on your way to being gifted! =]
Closed