Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2020, 06:01 PM   #1
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonder

Question Unanswered: Question about the desktop app

How is everyone doing?
I finally got a new Laptop since we new mine was extremely old Windows version.
The Laptop just arrived the other day & still testing things out.
The Webkinz app seems to be working except for some strange reason I thought I won’t run into. I tried logging into my account from my iPad I currently have & it briefly worked but now my Laptop says
"You logged in on another device. You will be logged out from this session."

Any ideas on what to do about this?
Thank you very much for all help,
Amy
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2020, 07:21 PM   #2
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Question about the desktop app

Have you logged out of your Webkinz account on your ipad?

If you have and you are still getting that message, maybe you should uninstall app and reinstall.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 01-16-2020, 12:12 PM   #3

outgoinglyshy is worth the waitoutgoinglyshy is worth the wait
outgoinglyshy is worth the waitoutgoinglyshy is worth the waitoutgoinglyshy is worth the waitoutgoinglyshy is worth the waitoutgoinglyshy is worth the waitoutgoinglyshy is worth the waitoutgoinglyshy is worth the waitoutgoinglyshy is worth the waitoutgoinglyshy is worth the waitoutgoinglyshy is worth the waitoutgoinglyshy is worth the waitoutgoinglyshy is worth the waitoutgoinglyshy is worth the waitoutgoinglyshy is worth the waitoutgoinglyshy is worth the wait

I can stay looged in on the mobile app but I do have to close the app before logging in on a different format. As long as it's closed I don't think you'll have that issue. Hope this helps.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 01-16-2020, 08:13 PM   #4
furbyamy

Amyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonderAmyloveswebkinz wows us all with wonder

We cannot seem to get the search bar to show up on the Laptop when using the App on Windows Operating System. After taking a screenshot using the App & not the Browser.
On my old Laptop we had a way to do that when moving the mouse to the right side of the screen. We use to have a Search Barr come up. Do we need something enabled to show something. Cascade windows? Is this what I am not referring to some of these definitions as?
I keep running into these problems because of issues I have had with vocabulary and reading comprehension problems all throughout my life.

It looks like we finally found what to do about that. Looked through some previous posts from others trying to figure out what to do. The Windows button is what it was called.
Why do some things seem more complicated than it needs to be?
I have been working hard on improving my reading comprehension & vocabulary. For me I have always done much better in math, spelling & computer stuff.
The only thing that gets scary is when you can no longer get into accounts anymore due to functions techs who have been to the house or we take the device back we have no idea what to do especially when we set the previous device to factory settings before sending it back. We still have the same internet provider things like that & the same bill to ship to address is the same. We have recently had to change the credit card used to pay for things because of someone trying to charge over $100 for some app we don’t even use. It wasn’t even installed on my iPad but was in the billing under iTunes billing. Luckily they were able to help us out with removing this charge on the credit card.

Last edited by Amyloveswebkinz; 01-16-2020 at 08:13 PM..
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Closed