Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 09:17 PM   #1
carolannz AutismAwar
Webkinz :)

CarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of light

Red face Unanswered: Question about Deluxe Membership

I got a 12 Month Annual Family Membership last year on May 3. I thought you get your gift box for each month you pay I have only got 11 I did not get this months. Can anyone tell me if it your only post to get 11 or 12 gift when you sign up. I can't get a hold of ganz about this and they proble tell me I was post to get it will not give it to me now because my account die tomorrow. Can any tell me what I should do? I look over all my notes and I can't find anything say I should not get my box for May. Has anyone eles had problems get there May boxs?

I will still have my account just not deluxe. I just question if I was post to get it because I pay for the exert 3 days.

Thanks.
CarolannZ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2010, 09:54 PM   #2
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

Default Re: Question about Deluxe Membership

If you signed up last May, you got the clothing gift at that time, correct? It was the racing jacket. Since you got the racing jacket, as long as you got the gift each month through April 2010 (the Victorian hat) you DID get 12 monthly gift boxes. If you got one in May 2009 AND May 2010, that would make 13 gift boxes.
melethana is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 06:39 AM   #3
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by melethana
If you signed up last May, you got the clothing gift at that time, correct? It was the racing jacket. Since you got the racing jacket, as long as you got the gift each month through April 2010 (the Victorian hat) you DID get 12 monthly gift boxes. If you got one in May 2009 AND May 2010, that would make 13 gift boxes.
Yeah. . . that
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 10:24 AM   #4
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

What melethana said is correct. You did infact recieve 12!

What they had stated was something along the lines of
'You have to be Deluxe for that full month to be able to recieve that month's Gift Box'

In other words, say you bought your Family Deluxe on June 1st. Then next year you would recieve the Gift for May because your Deluxe lasted that entire month...but since you bought it in early May, you will not be deluxe the entire month and thus will not recieve a Gift Box.

They established the rule because, say you purchused a 3 month Membership on April 1st. You'd be Deluxe until July 1st (correct me if I'm wrong)...without the rule, you'd end up with a Gift Box for July for being Deluxe for ONE DAY in that month, which wouldn't be fair ... So it may seem a little odd to have this rule, but there is a reason.

Hope this straightens things out

Last edited by KinzUser2523; 05-03-2010 at 10:27 AM..
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #5
carolannz AutismAwar

CarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you all!
CarolannZ is offline Female
Closed