Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 09:29 AM   #1
Party Like You're
Gifted

tcscgirl12 is just really nicetcscgirl12 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Question about changing text color. [Please come!]

Hi! First i would like to thank you for coming to my thread and helping me with my problems.
I know HOW to change the color of my font but all of a sudden, when i click the drop-down menu only one tiny little rectangle comes up. No colors come up, just a blank square. It happens on my laptop, and our two desktops so it isn't just my computer. One desktop is brand new, only a few weeks old(It happened on the first day we had it in also) Can somebody help me??

---------- tcscgirl12 added 14 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

B
Bu
Bump
Bump up my post!

Last edited by tcscgirl12; 07-02-2008 at 09:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tcscgirl12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2008, 11:10 AM   #2
I Love Fall
Webkinz :)

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Question about changing text color. [Please come!]

Are you talking about on regular sites or WI?
d8471 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 11:14 AM   #3
shoppingqueenz10

Well, if you want it permanetly... then go to Quick Links, then My Options. Then scroll down a little and you should find a place where you can change font and color

---------- shoppingqueenz10 added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

The little "A" is only for if you want to with one certain thing. It works for me.. idk why it wont for you. PM me if you need more help

Last edited by shoppingqueenz10; 07-02-2008 at 11:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-02-2008, 11:31 AM   #4
123Dopey
Gift Trainee

123Dopey is on a distinguished road

I know what you mean and it's happened to me before too. I don't know how to fix it, mine just sort of fixed itself I think. If you want to change your colour and keep it that one colour than you can go to"USER CP" at the top left of the screen underneath the skateboarding pig and than go to "CP HOME". Scroll down and somewhere you should find a thing that askes for your permenant text colour for posts. Than you can change it from the message if you want, or if it fixes itself.
123Dopey is offline Male
Old 07-02-2008, 02:00 PM   #5
Party Like You're
Gifted

tcscgirl12 is just really nicetcscgirl12 is just really nice

yes its only for WI. and thanks 123dopey! I will do that!
tcscgirl12 is offline Female
Closed