Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: A question about the Bloomin' Room theme items

Sorry, I realize this is kind of trivial, but does anyone know if the Bloomin' Room bed is able to be placed in Treetop rooms? So many of them aren't, and I'm hoping Ganz has started to correct that problem. BUT, I'm on a tight budget right now and would hate to buy the bed only to find I can't use it, as I'm all stocked up on beds otherwise. Thanks for any help!

Ummmmm............ nevermind, I just finished my post and then realized the description says it works indoors or out........

Last edited by Eustace McTuppe; 05-25-2011 at 02:34 PM..
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 03:31 PM   #2
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Default Re: A question about the Bloomin' Room theme items

I went and checked after reading you post and the refrigerator, sink, and counter all went into treetop room. I don't have a bed to try.

4000kitties is offline Female
Old 05-25-2011, 04:38 PM   #3
Gifted

catsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it can go in treetop rooms. Congrats on getting your new furniture. Oh and by the way you may want to wait to buy the bloomin' room theme items because if you go to webkinznewz.com they are giving the pieces away for free (one a day).
catsrfun2 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 01:19 PM   #4

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I believe all of the that theme can go inside or outside.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 07:55 PM   #5
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

I'm pretty sure ALL of the Bloomin' Room theme can go outdoors

hope this helps!
Rabid Fish is offline Male
Old 05-29-2011, 01:22 PM   #6

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

i have a bed and yes it does!! hope you, your kinz, and your family all have a fun memorial day weekend, Cloud.......that's fine that you just realized the description says indoor and out.....

Last edited by uniquecowgirl; 05-29-2011 at 01:24 PM..
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 05-29-2011, 03:00 PM   #7
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Yes, it does. The theme seems to be a universal theme- meaning it can go anywhere, excluding wallpaper and flooring, of course.
lps3cheese is offline Female
Closed