Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 03:13 PM   #1
Gift Trainee

funkyfree will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Question about becoming a Gift Trainee...

I would like to apply to become a gift trainee but wanted to know a few things first. I have over 50 "non-fluff" posts but I see many of the other applicants have hundreds or even thousands of posts. Will my limited amount of posts have an effect on my eligibility/how soon I will be able to become a Gift Trainee. Also I am not available to be on a ton. I really want to become a gift trainee but may not be able to be on every day/ for hours a day. Is this ok? Lastly, what are you actually able to do/ what do you have to do as a gift trainee to become a gift guru? Thanks!
funkyfree is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 03:28 PM   #2
ow! Now I'm a
Gift Guru

mbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud of

Default Re: Question about becoming a Gift Trainee...

Hi funkyfree It can seem like a mystery, the process of becoming a GT (Gift Trainee). For the non-fluff posts part. It isn't necessarily just that your posts aren't silly "LOL, hahahaha" posts, but that you really contribute to WI. Helpful, polite, fun. I have seen people with just above 50 posts become GTs, but the first time I applied I had over a month on the site and over 75 posts and I still didn't get selected. After that, I spent a couple of months really trying to contribute, hanging out here in the "Help Me!" area and trying to add to WI As far as those with hundreds and thousands of posts, some people are more social than others. I'm not "in" on the selection part, but I'm pretty sure it is way more about quality of posts than quantity

For the time commitment part, they don't ask you what hours you are available when you apply for GT status, so I wouldn't let it bother you Just know that it does take quite a bit of time to get to the big GE. And, just so you know, you don't go directly from gift trainee to gift guru. You go from gift trainee to gifted. When you're gifted is the time to worry about what you need to do as far as becoming a gift guru

HTH!
mbeaser is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 03:34 PM   #3
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Once you are Gifted, you'll be able to trade in the GE. That's not really my area of expertise, because I'm still a Webkinz.

But I do know all about applying.

Yes, you must have over 50 "non-fluff" posts, but there are other things that you need to become a Gift Trainee, I suggest checking that thread.

You don't really need to be on 24/7, just try to go on at least once a week. If you don't go on often, then why are you applying?

However, seeing that you have only 61 posts, only 11 over 50, I suggest making more posts, just to be safe.

Last edited by webkinzluver321; 12-23-2008 at 03:39 PM..
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 03:38 PM   #4
Gift Trainee

Thank you mbeaser and webkinzluver. I think I get it a little better now. So if I'm understanding this right it's more about how helpful/insightful the posts are more than how many you have. In other words 50 VERY helpful posts are better than 100 meaningless posts. Ok I think I'll go for about 100 posts before I apply. Thanks a ton reps to both of you.
Old 12-23-2008, 03:47 PM   #5
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

Yes, thats true but its also they they cant me like

"Cool thread" or "Hey wats up"

On threads that aren't meant for that.

Also to be a Gift Guru you need to have over '50' trades and be accepted (by applying) But like the others had said, you need to apply to become one, be patient and wait to be a Gift Trainee. Then soon you'll make your way to Gifted.
PassPass is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 03:51 PM   #6
Gift Trainee

Another question about how long does it take to be accepted/ begin training?
Old 12-23-2008, 04:22 PM   #7
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by funkyfree
Another question about how long does it take to be accepted/ begin training?
it took me about a week or two to be accepted into the gift trainee process it depends on how many are in front of you.
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 04:59 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

gigiluvr25 is a jewel in the roughgigiluvr25 is a jewel in the rough

It won't affect you, as long as you have over 50 non-fluff posts.
You have to really contribute to WI with your posts, and really help people out.
~KK
gigiluvr25 is offline Female
Closed