Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 02:49 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Melanie1b is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: Question about American/European/Japan Account

Hi. My account is set up for American Time (east coast). When I get up in the morning at 4:30 a.m. I can never access my account - it's closed and they ask me to log in later. Sometime after 6:00 a.m. it allows me to log in. If I set up a new account and select the Japan Standard time will that solve my problem at that time of the morning? It looks as if Japan is 13 hours ahead. Thanks for any help you all can give me.
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
aibowers, Collie Lover and Katrinasmom are correct. You need an Asian account, and you will be very happy with it. If you log in at 4:30am EST, it will be 2:30pm In Japan. Asian time is 14 hours ahead of North American EST. Europe would work almost as well since it would be 9:30 am at that time. Go for Asian since the rares will be offered around that time. There is no maintenance to speak of on the Asian or European account (2 minutes at 2am KT).

There is an Asian thread where you can hang out and ask your questions:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post14323428

and mathmom2's famous Q & A:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...3/#post8136197
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2009, 02:53 PM   #2
♥I love

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Question about American/European/Japan Account

I think it would, but I'm not sure.
palmisland is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 02:54 PM   #3
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

I believe that the server is down at that time, when they preform scheduled maintenance (: So, switching the time zone would not help, I may be wrong though (:
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 05-19-2009, 03:12 PM   #4
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Hmmmm that may but I don't think so. All it does is change the time but the website is all on one sever no matter what time. Unless they have a different sever for each time zone.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
♥I love

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

that might be, because I sure don't see any Japanese people in the trading room .
palmisland is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 03:16 PM   #6
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

I'm curious as to why at 4:30 am you are still unable to access your account. I was under the impression that server maintenance doesn't typically go on for very long, unless it's a major upgrade they are doing, in which case it is announce on the login page of WW.

I don't believe changing to a European or Asian account will make any difference for you, as all the servers go down at the same time, but I could be wrong.

Maybe someone with an Asian/European account can provide some firm details on that for you.
kellykam is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 03:35 PM   #7
very addicted to

aibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond repute

If you have an Asian account you can log into that one at 4:30am. I just got mine and I play on that until 6:30 when I can log into my American account. I can not log in my American account from 2am until 6:30am.
aibowers is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 04:53 PM   #8
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I am up and on my computer from 3:30-4:30 am during the week as I have an early work schedule. The US accounts are down but I am able to go on my Euro and Asian accounts.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 06:45 PM   #9
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Collie lover is correct--you can access Asian and European accounts while the US and Canadian accounts are down for daily maintenance. Occaisionally when I'm online in my Asian account in mid-day, it goes down for maintenance then.

It's nice sometimes to have an Asian account as the rares are at different times. If you are going to be gone when something is coming up in the US, you can sometimes pick it up in Asia earlier. And, when the new "click to wins" like fallfest and winterfest come on, sometimes you can really get a lot of clicks in early in the morning in Asia. One of my friends got 3-4 dozen items in Asia one night at fall fest...it was just leaf after leaf after leaf...
Old 05-19-2009, 07:19 PM   #10
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

aibowers, Collie Lover and Katrinasmom are correct. You need an Asian account, and you will be very happy with it. If you log in at 4:30am EST, it will be 2:30pm In Japan. Asian time is 14 hours ahead of North American EST. Europe would work almost as well since it would be 9:30 am at that time. Go for Asian since the rares will be offered around that time. There is no maintenance to speak of on the Asian or European account (2 minutes at 2am KT).

There is an Asian thread where you can hang out and ask your questions:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post14323428

and mathmom2's famous Q & A:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...3/#post8136197

Last edited by Webberlily; 05-19-2009 at 07:22 PM..
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed