Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
So I got a new Webkinz a few days ago (a duck) and at first, I decided not to register it 'till my account expires. But now I'm kinda having second thoughts. Should I adopt it now or would it be better if I wait for my account to expire? 'Cause the thing is, I only want to stick with my 2 Webkinz until my account expires again next year. And I wanna know if adopting it now or when my account expires would make a difference.
And to help me decide, I have a few things I want to get cleared up:
- What difference does it make if you adopt a pet now and/or if you adopt it when your account expires?
- Is there a way to prevent the free room [the one you get from the adoption] from going on a place where you don't want it? Would adding windows or other stuff help?
- I've seen this from other posts, but I was just wondering, do you get an extra 3-month (besides the 1 year) account extension if you decide to renew your account on or a few days before your account expires or does it only happen to some people?
---------- Candi_Bliss added 18 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------
Aww, come on. Please, somebody help?
*Sorry if this is spamming.
Last edited by Candi_Bliss; 02-23-2008 at 04:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
1. I don't think it makes a difference if you adopt now or when your account expires I think you get a 30 day grace period and they let you know when your account is ready to expire.
2. I don't think they is a way of letting them put the room where they want
with our adoptions the rooms have been added
whereever. hope this helps i don't think putting a window would make a difference but i could be wrong.
3. I'm not sure about this question our accounts
haven't expired yet. I would think it wouldn't but i'm not sure.
I have heard not to adopt any pets for awhile people are having major glitches and not getting their exclusives.
Hope I helped you with some of your questions.
Congrats on your new webbie the duck is really cute.
Last edited by angelofharlem; 02-23-2008 at 04:48 PM.. Reason: more info
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.