Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008, 02:27 AM   #1
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Default Unanswered: question about the 75 items per room rule

I know Ganz suggests that you only put 75 items in a room. My question is: In my closets and refridgerator rooms, do the items inside each storage container count? If I have 11 containers each holding 6 items... I have 77 items. Or can I have up to 75 containers each holding 6 items?
lotusfairy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2008, 03:16 AM   #2
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: question about the 75 items per room rule

i believe that the items inside your storage do count as part of the 75 item rule. hope this helps you lotusfairy
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 03:35 AM   #3
froschak
Gift Guru

froschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting thought, I have never considered that! Sorry I am no help though.
froschak is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 03:48 AM   #4

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

Each individual item counts. I spoke to a tech from Ganz months ago. He said we actually cause many of our glitches. I was instructed to keep rooms at 80% full. Keep all doorways unblocked. Keep your dock at 100 items or less.

I use the straw storage units. They hold 8 items. So I can never have more than 10 of them in a room. I limit my gardens for profit to 72 items. Keeps my rows even. Good Luck
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 05:51 AM   #5

tromboneaphone has a spectacular aura abouttromboneaphone has a spectacular aura about

I never knew about a 75 items rule. Is it posted anywhere or is it just a little popup thing that comes up when you try to put in a 76 item. Or is this really just a suggestion and you can put as many items as there is space
tromboneaphone is offline Male
Old 08-07-2008, 07:23 AM   #6
GammaYaYa

cammieobrien has disabled reputation

I never knew of this either. I have storage rooms with the Garage-themed Tool Chest Dressers filled with 8 items each. There are at least 200 items. Thanks for the tip though I haven't had any trouble loading those rooms. I have a Movie Theatre with 32 Webkinz, a Ballroom with 10 couples dancing and a pianist, and a Diner with 23 Webkinz playing games and eating at the tables, booths, and counters, and they take a while to load the characters which is to be expected. The only glitch I seem to have is when I invite a friend over to my house and my Webkinz is in my Maze or my Outdoor Formal Garden to greet him or her, when the pet appears in the doorway, the visiting Webkinz is immediately booted out. We are both disconnected from Kinzchat. That is annoying. And there are not more than 75 objects in either of those rooms and many more than 75 in many other rooms that they have no trouble entering. Weird.
cammieobrien is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 11:21 AM   #7
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by tromboneaphone
I never knew about a 75 items rule. Is it posted anywhere or is it just a little popup thing that comes up when you try to put in a 76 item. Or is this really just a suggestion and you can put as many items as there is space
It is just a suggestion from Ganz to help ward off some glitches and the slow loading of rooms and stuff. I heard about it from someone here on WI after they had a problem and called Ganz about it. I think they should put it in the guide book that you get when starting your account. I think it could save a lot of people some frustration. Thanks everyone for your input! Rep points to ya!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 11:25 AM   #8

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

I agree, GANZ should give more info on room amounts.
bbstinger is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 12:57 PM   #9
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

Ganz has made us confused lately. But I don't know about this. How many think Ganz should tell us more! One of my rooms probobly has about Like 60 items but that's weird they would count what's in the cupboard. Anyway have a good day!
poppilove is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 01:55 PM   #10
WHONKâ„¢!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I didn't even know this Rule Existed...Interesting ???

If we're causing many of the Glitches, then I would suggest Ganz increase their Capability to handle stuffed rooms and such.....because I doubt they;ll be able to get everyone to change
vince730 is offline Male
Closed