Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
Gotta Love A
Gift Guru

tjhallow is a name known to alltjhallow is a name known to alltjhallow is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Question

Hello, Its been about two years since I've been on Webkinz. Is there any way I can get my account back with all my things on it? I know its been awhile, but I was just wondering if anything has changed regarding accounts retiring. TIA!
tjhallow is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2011, 06:51 PM   #2
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Default Re: Question

As long as you remember you user name and password, it's all good! Until you adopt a new pet, however, there are restrictions to some of the activities
Old 01-26-2011, 06:53 PM   #3
I love you ♥
Webkinz :)

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

Webkinz accounts don't expire anymore. You should have all of yur stuff where you left off from (: you will need to adopt 1 pet to start doing everything on WW now. Your not a full member because you havent been on for a year so you can't trade, send gifts, and something else i forget. But once you adopt the pet on your account it should be fine
Hope i helped
~Starla
Starla is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 06:56 PM   #4
Gotta Love A
Gift Guru

tjhallow is a name known to alltjhallow is a name known to alltjhallow is a name known to all

See I tried logging on and all I get is this green screen. Its awesome that our accounts don't expire because I have loads of goodies, lol.

Thanks everyone!
Old 01-26-2011, 07:12 PM   #5
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

yeah they actually do. if you havent used it in a year it wont let you on webkinz
grrrr
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #6
Gotta Love A
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
yeah they actually do. if you havent used it in a year it wont let you on webkinz
grrrr
Seriously? Well its loading, its just taking forever...
Old 01-26-2011, 07:23 PM   #7
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

Keep trying, I hope you can get in!!!
duckling5011 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 07:27 PM   #8
Gotta Love A
Gift Guru

Was just able to get in but it shut down, so I'm gonna try again.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:14 AM   #9
klcottingim
Webkinz :)

klcottingim has a spectacular aura about

It should let you, even if you haven't been on in that long.. you may have a lot of gifs and notifications though! Hope it works, klcottingim
klcottingim is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 12:25 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

This is the front page story from when it was announced. and below that is the info on the "limitations"
I hope you are able to get in, if not try clearing you cache, deleting cookies first.
how to clear cache How to clear your Cache and Cookies - Webkinz Insider Wiki
And if nothing works I would call Ganz, the whole point of having them not expire was to get all of the ones who have had it lapse come back, so I don't think if you haven't used it in a year it wont work, I think that is the target area they want to get back since they made changes to WW.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Contact_Ganz

A new front page story has been added:

Starting Jan 19, 2011, Webkinz Accounts will No Longer Expire!

Click the image to open in full size.Moments ago Ganz released a very important announcement regarding Webkinz accounts. Starting on the 19th of January, Webkinz accounts will no longer expire! That's right, it will no longer be necessary to adopt a new pet each year to have continued access to Webkinz World. Do you have an account that has already expired? Next month you will be able to log on to it again, for free!

It is important to note that these previously expired memberships will not have the same features that "Full" and "Deluxe" memberships have. These memberships will have access to all of their previously adopted Webkinz pets, the Arcade, the Daily Activities, and more, but to have complete access, the player will need to either adopt a new pet or sign up for a Deluxe membership. Either way this is fantastic news!

Expired Accounts Have Limitations

Tags:

Submitted by COWS4YOU on Wed, 01/19/2011 - 11:00am.

Click the image to open in full size.
Anyone with an expired account will find this notice when they log into that account. There are certain areas that are not accessible:
  • The Sending a Gift at the KinzPost. One can send a note, but not packages
  • Can not trade
  • No Party Boxes in the W Shop
The good news is that you can partake in Winterfest!
If you are wondering when your full membership expires on your current account, Click on the see all your pets and it will show the date of when the account was opened and when the full membership will expire. Here is one from an expired account:
Click the image to open in full size.

Here are the 2 links for the announcements, the pics didnt come up so if you wanted to see what message you get you will have to go there

Non-expiring one http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...counts-671206/
Limitation one Expired Accounts Have Limitations

Last edited by dawnscott1; 01-27-2011 at 12:25 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Closed