Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 08:32 AM   #11
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Default Re: quest to find the best food in webkinz world

View Post Originally Posted by lotusfairy
I don't remember who it was, but someone on WI did a study on this and found that White Rice gives you the most bang for your buck. I always stay stocked up on it and supplement with free foods because the rice doesn't help very much with the happiness points.
Not someone on WI. They got it from elubin.com It even said elubin.com on "their" attachment.

White Rice and Speghetti are the best!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 08:38 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

pandaluv2121 is on a distinguished road

i ahve also noticed spaghetti is good to!
Old 08-11-2008, 09:05 AM   #13
willymo135

curioshop999 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by d8471
Milk and yogurt work for me ! I feed my newly adopted pets that and they get full fast!
milk an yogurt cool

---------- curioshop999 added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by pandaluv2121
i ahve also noticed spaghetti is good to!
ya i heard that to but it cost a lot of money. were looking for something cheap. thanks for posting though

Last edited by curioshop999; 08-11-2008 at 09:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
curioshop999 is offline Male
Old 08-11-2008, 09:41 AM   #14
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Here is a link to a chart that compares all of the foods in Webkinz world. You can see which give the most happiness, health, or hunger boost. Like the others have said, white rice is overall the best. I think asparagus comes in at second.

http://www.elubin.com/webkins/foods.asp
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 10:44 AM   #15
bertiebunny

I usually feed my pets asparagus when they are hungry and need a health boost.It gives them quite a bit of health and food points and it is less than 10 kinzcash.I hope that helped you!
Old 08-11-2008, 12:52 PM   #16
willymo135

curioshop999 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
Here is a link to a chart that compares all of the foods in Webkinz world. You can see which give the most happiness, health, or hunger boost. Like the others have said, white rice is overall the best. I think asparagus comes in at second.

http://www.elubin.com/webkins/foods.asp
that chart really did help, thanks

---------- curioshop999 added 5 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

hese are the top foods in ww,
1.white rice
2.asparagus
3.milk
4. yogurt
5. spaghetti

thanks to everyone who put in there comments, it really helped. if you have any objections to the chart, you are welcome to write about it here.

o ya and the best recipe food seems to be shepherds pie (peas,potato and burger)

Last edited by curioshop999; 08-11-2008 at 12:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
curioshop999 is offline Male
Closed