Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 01:50 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Erinspider is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Q's about inviting friends/Webkinz Guide/cell phone

Hi,

I hope one of you very knowledgeable people can help me.

Problem 1: A new friend keeps inviting us to see her room and we can't figure out how to do it. We click the cell phone, none of the friends are on, but we minimize it and wait. We did finally get on once and went to someone's house, but as soon as we followed her to go to a different room, we got kicked off and had to relogin. We were never able to get back together with the person. Is there any other way of talking/chatting that we don't know about?

Problem 2: I'm trying to look up the information myself on the Webkinz Guide, but for several days, it just shows "fields" and not the data that was supposed to be there. Any guidance?

Problem 3: When you have ask/say/rap, how do you talk on the thing?

Thanks for all your help!

Erinspider
Erinspider is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 01:55 PM   #2

.:Banana:. is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Q's about inviting friends/Webkinz Guide/cell phone

For your problem 1- If you know the person, personally, maybe you could plan a time to go to eachothers house. but if they arent online, then you cant invite/be invited over. Also, the switching rooms. Just a glitch. I dont like it. i would LOVE to see some of my friends rooms, but i cant switch without getting kicked off

Problem 2- Im pretty sure it needs to be updated.., You should probably come here, to get info.

Problem 3- You just find a message, like if you wanted to say, "Hello", then you would have to click on RAP then click on The messge that says "hello". Then over to the side it will say "send".
But You cant type your own messages... I find that a bummer, because i cant ever say what i need to...

Hope i Helped!!!
-.:Banana:.
.:Banana:. is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 01:59 PM   #3
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

Wow, I get knocked off too when I visit someones house and try to enter other rooms. I am not sure why I cant help you with the webkinz guide but I never really look in it. As for the ask/rap/say thing I believe that all you have to do is click what you want to say and hit send. I hope this helps♥
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 02:03 PM   #4

Erinspider is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Banana!!

1) So we have to be in the room we want to show off, before we invite?

2) Thanks for letting me know it wasn't just me! Where is the guide for Webkinz here on WI?

3) That makes it harder to meet people on Webkinz. We got a msg to meet this morning. Well, this morning to us is Eastern time. It would be nice to be able to put in an actual time, so you don't miss someone. The Post isn't the best way to say...Sorry! I can't make it. or How about 11 am?
Erinspider is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 04:02 PM   #5
Tinkwebkinz916

Yes, both you and your friend have to be in your rooms before you can invite each other. Also, you must be in the same color zone. To get help here on WI, just ask your question(s) in the Somebody Help! area. To do what you say, kinzchat plus helps a lot! You can type in what you want to say. There are restrictions to the words you type , though. It does make things harder, but what you should do is (or what ganz says...) is only have people on your friend list that you know. It does make it 5x's harder to make new friends on there, but sometimes, you can say meet me here in the evening then just wait for your friend to arrive.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:04 PM   #6
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Erinspider
Hi,

I hope one of you very knowledgeable people can help me.

Problem 1: A new friend keeps inviting us to see her room and we can't figure out how to do it. We click the cell phone, none of the friends are on, but we minimize it and wait. We did finally get on once and went to someone's house, but as soon as we followed her to go to a different room, we got kicked off and had to relogin. We were never able to get back together with the person. Is there any other way of talking/chatting that we don't know about?

Problem 2: I'm trying to look up the information myself on the Webkinz Guide, but for several days, it just shows "fields" and not the data that was supposed to be there. Any guidance?

Problem 3: When you have ask/say/rap, how do you talk on the thing?

Thanks for all your help!

Erinspider
For the ask/say/rap, just click on one of the buttons, click on the phrase you want to say, and if there's anything additional, click on that, and just click on send. It's not very hard. Welcome to!
Tango is offline Female
Closed