Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2009, 09:33 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
twinklestar will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: PVP game

for days now it seems I can't pvp... anyone else having this problem?
twinklestar is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Ritzcracker
It depends on the game. Some games I have been able to do, but I haven't been able to play my favourite game, Atomicolicious, for some time now. I also keep getting the "waiting for opponent" and then timing out. If you look, your phone will probably also be turned off - at least that is what's happening to me. I have been able to play on an Asian account later at night, but not on the American one. It seems to be happening to a lot of people, so hopefully they'll deal with it sooner or later....
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2009, 09:38 AM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: PVP game

I'm really not sure, I haven't been on WW in a few days.

You can always try clearing your cache ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/
Old 08-23-2009, 07:42 PM   #3
I IS AS ADDICTING AS

QUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: PVP game

YES I Have been having this problem for weeks now but nobody has mentioned it i am glad somebody finally realized it thank you i hope ganz fixes this glitch soon best of luck QUICKJUMP!
QUICKJUMP is offline Male
Old 08-23-2009, 07:43 PM   #4
luv14webkinz

what is PVP? then i may be able to help.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:54 PM   #5

sigh --still not working

pvp=player vs player I can only play if someone invites me. When I ask for a random player I get to the "waiting for opponent" screen then it times out. every single time... for about a week now.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:24 AM   #6

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

It depends on the game. Some games I have been able to do, but I haven't been able to play my favourite game, Atomicolicious, for some time now. I also keep getting the "waiting for opponent" and then timing out. If you look, your phone will probably also be turned off - at least that is what's happening to me. I have been able to play on an Asian account later at night, but not on the American one. It seems to be happening to a lot of people, so hopefully they'll deal with it sooner or later....
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 08-26-2009, 12:17 PM   #7

Oh I see, okay, thank you. does anyone know if they've been notified? I love pvp
Old 08-26-2009, 01:25 PM   #8
gotmilk25

gotmilk25 is just really nicegotmilk25 is just really nice

Talking Re: PVP game

Oh, phew! I thought i was the only one and i had to do something to my computer that would take a while! I guess its not just my computer and ganz should do something soon, so like when it starts working again, we should have a tournament arena WI PVP party!
Old 08-26-2009, 01:52 PM   #9

!! haha sounds fun! could you organize something like that?
Old 08-26-2009, 01:55 PM   #10
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

yes, i have this same problem
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Closed