Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 08:19 PM   #1
jiajia2008 is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Put Pictures

How do you get pictures of your webkinz in webkinz world? I want to put pictures of my webkinz doing stuff in webkinz world but I dont know how. Can someone please tell me how to do it?

Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2008, 08:31 PM   #2

Default Re: Put Pictures

First, you have to open a paint program. Then you have to log in to WW and go into one of your Webkinz rooms that you want to take a picture of. Press the Prt Sc and Ctrl key together and then minimize the Webkinz world window and then click edit on your paint program and then click paste. Then right click on it to save it. Hope this helps!
Old 07-07-2008, 08:35 PM   #3
e Both Know I'm
Kinzarli will become famous soon enough

If you are on a Mac, I can't help you. If you're on Windows...

1. There is a button above and to the right of the backspace butten labeled Print Screen/SysRq. Hold shift and press that button.
2. Go into Paint or a similar program and press Control-V to paste the image in.
3. Crop the image until it looks how you want it to.
4. Save it to your computer.
5. Go to tinypic.com and upload the picture.
6. Copy (Control-C)the "Forum and Message Board" url
7. Paste (Control-V) the url onto your post.

I hope this wasn't too confusing. Hope this helps!
Kinzarli is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 09:12 PM   #4

I can help you with this!! Alright here goes!:

1. Please click on the start menu in the bottom left corner of your screen. Click on "All Programs" then, "Accessories," and finally click on, "Paint."

2. Please wait for this to load. Then, go back to webkinz world and do this next step.

3. Look at your keyboard carefully. Look around until you see a button that says PrtScrn or SysRq, and press that button when you have gotten the picture that you want.

4. After you have pressed that button, please return to the Paint program and click on the Edit tab and look for a button that says Paste, and click on it.

5. After you have dont that, you may resize it, crop it, and circle anything important that you woud like all of us to notice the most.

6. After that, go online to www.tinypic.com and click on Browse to upload a picture saved on your computer, or enter the URL for a website URL from the internet that is not saved onto your computer.

7. Please select the picture that you want. Click on it, click on Open, and then click "Upload."

8. Next, please click on View Full Size Image, and then there it is! You may copy and paste the picture here if you would like which is most likely what you are going to do with it hopefully.

I hope this helps!!!
Old 07-08-2008, 10:13 PM   #5
jiajia2008 is on a distinguished road

ok. thanks so much for your posts! They helped me a lot!
Old 07-09-2008, 12:20 AM   #6
Gift Trainee
NoGrinchHere will become famous soon enough

I have a link in my signature to step-by-step instructions on how to take/post pictures. Hope this helps!