| 07-07-2008, 09:12 PM || #4 |
| | Re: Put Pictures
I can help you with this!! Alright here goes!:
1. Please click on the start menu in the bottom left corner of your screen. Click on "All Programs" then, "Accessories," and finally click on, "Paint."
2. Please wait for this to load. Then, go back to webkinz world and do this next step.
3. Look at your keyboard carefully. Look around until you see a button that says PrtScrn or SysRq, and press that button when you have gotten the picture that you want.
4. After you have pressed that button, please return to the Paint program and click on the Edit tab and look for a button that says Paste, and click on it.
5. After you have dont that, you may resize it, crop it, and circle anything important that you woud like all of us to notice the most.
6. After that, go online to www.tinypic.com and click on Browse to upload a picture saved on your computer, or enter the URL for a website URL from the internet that is not saved onto your computer.
7. Please select the picture that you want. Click on it, click on Open, and then click "Upload."
8. Next, please click on View Full Size Image, and then there it is! You may copy and paste the picture here if you would like which is most likely what you are going to do with it hopefully.
I hope this helps!!!
| || |