Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 08:26 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness
ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness

Default Re: purple pixie pod seed

View Post Originally Posted by joi
We've got them too! I don't know where they came from - we didn't get any pod seeds today at the Magical Forest, so it must be from somewhere else.

Ours are appearing the coupon section of the dock, right next to the AP chocolate box that is glitchy. Can't do anything with either of them, so they'll just have to hang out until Ganz fixes this.

I just checked another account - this one has 2 pods!

Click the image to open in full size.
i just noticed the 2 seeds on my dock and was going to post a pic. but you beat me to it. LOL rep to you.

Joi, WI wont let me give you rep. says i already gave it to you. LOL now WI Glitches.....

Last edited by ryhill; 02-16-2012 at 08:28 PM..
ryhill is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2012, 08:53 PM   #12
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I have a purple seed in my dock too.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 02-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #13

Allykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contest
Allykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contest

LOL... I have one too!!
Allykinz97 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 12:36 AM   #14
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

I came over to see if anyone had reported this. I just noticed 2 purple pixie pods in my dock at the end of the coupons section. Hmmm ... mysterious pixie pod sightings in Kinzville ...
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 09:39 AM   #15
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I have one too. You can't sell it or trade it either. I had to play pixie pod today from the magical forest and it didn't recognize my extra pixie pod in my dock.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 10:34 AM   #16

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I have them too
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 11:22 AM   #17
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

I have them as well. They're probably just glitches more than anything. If I find anything further, I'll let you know.
slcoon is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 03:48 PM   #18

Grammajo1 is a WI addict!
Grammajo1 is a WI addict!Grammajo1 is a WI addict!Grammajo1 is a WI addict!Grammajo1 is a WI addict!Grammajo1 is a WI addict!Grammajo1 is a WI addict!Grammajo1 is a WI addict!

I have the box of chocolates and 2 pods in my dock and can't eat, send, place or wear either. I've tried to send Ganz a message about this and they gave me a phone number to call. When called, it just beeps and whirrs. I guess we're stuck with them - Great!
Grammajo1 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 04:17 PM   #19

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

I have one too! But I can tell you it's not from the Lorax quest, because it was in my dock before I started the quest. I also don't think I have clicked on any free pixie pod things recently. Wonder where they came from...
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 05:41 PM   #20
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

That's a pretty weird case. Pixie pod seeds are for the magical forest game pixie pod pachino game only. You can contact Ganz if you want help with this issue!

Here's the link to contact ganz. Contact Us

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Closed