Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 07:42 AM   #1
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: purple pixie pod seed

This morning I noticed 2 pixie pod seeds in my dock. They can't go in any rooms so I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this.It is with my coupons and wish tokens and I believe I got them when attempting the adventure park Lorax quest.

Last edited by slbradshaw; 02-16-2012 at 08:06 AM..
slbradshaw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2012, 09:19 AM   #2
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: purple pixie pod seed

Odd - I have one too

Last edited by Jarrah; 02-17-2012 at 11:02 AM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 09:52 AM   #3

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I have never seen pixie pods in my dock. I wonder if it's a similar glitch to when we would get Spree dice in our docks from mailing a letter to Amanda Panda. You couldn't use those in Spree, until Ganz transferred them into the game.

LOL , I spoke too soon! I just checked my account, and I have a purple pixie pod in my dock. One of my kids has one too, and she has not started the lorax quest yet. I wonder where it came from?

Last edited by Beautykinz; 02-16-2012 at 09:52 AM..
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 12:48 PM   #4

Ritzcracker is a genius through and through
Ritzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and through

I just noticed that I've got one there, too. It seems like a glitch. Perhaps the last hourly activity that had a "click for a free pixie pod" was programmed wrong.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 01:02 PM   #5
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

We've got them too! I don't know where they came from - we didn't get any pod seeds today at the Magical Forest, so it must be from somewhere else.

Ours are appearing the coupon section of the dock, right next to the AP chocolate box that is glitchy. Can't do anything with either of them, so they'll just have to hang out until Ganz fixes this.

I just checked another account - this one has 2 pods!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by joi; 02-16-2012 at 01:15 PM.. Reason: added picture
joi is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 01:05 PM   #6
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

how funny = wonder what we could use them for - they dont make great seats and i bet they wouldnt taste great
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 01:09 PM   #7

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I saw it yesterday after going to the Forest in my dailies. It's like the Valentine box of chocolates == can't do anything with it. Can't eat, can't sell, can't use or send. It doesn't even get to be used in the Forest. Another piece of useless junk in out dock.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 01:14 PM   #8

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I just noticed that I've got one there, too. It seems like a glitch. Perhaps the last hourly activity that had a "click for a free pixie pod" was programmed wrong.
I was wondering if it was that.

Guess we'll find out soon enough when more appear!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 02:18 PM   #9
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Well, at least I am not alone. Wish they could be used for something though. My dock is too full as it is.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 08:11 PM   #10
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

I'm also glad to see that I'm not alone in this. I can't use it in Pixie Pod Pachinko either, so there in my dock it sits...
Closed