Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 05:17 PM   #1
He Reigns
Webkinz :)

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: Purple Monster glitch?

Has anyone else had problems with the purple monster? Since I adopted it this am I am unable to load the room it is in. I not been able to view it other than in my dock..? Any help appreciated. I cleared my cache several times and changed browers. No change. Thanks.
btvs49 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2009, 05:21 PM   #2
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Re: Purple Monster glitch?

I can't help you much because I haven't adopted that pet, but if you think you have tried everything and it is not your computer, I would try contacting Ganz. Good luck!

And congrats on the new adoption!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 05:24 PM   #3
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Thank you. I am planning on calling them Monday, but I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem..or is it just me..???
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 05:28 PM   #4
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by btvs49
Thank you. I am planning on calling them Monday, but I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem..or is it just me..???
Well, I hope you find out the answer!

Good luck!
Maybe you could try going to the clubhouse and seeing if there's still a problem??
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 05:45 PM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

It's not a new pet so there should be no glitches with it. I just adopted one and mine loads just fine. Is there something else in the room that may be causing the problem? Try switching pets and walking it into the room where your purple monster is.

I planted the candy cane seeds in my garden room where one of my pets sleeps, and the room would not load. Maybe it is something else in the room.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 06:16 PM   #6
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I had no problems with mine. I adopted him, got the gift, all with no problems, sorry you are having problems
Old 10-03-2009, 06:19 PM   #7

Charliehorse is an unknown quantity at this point

It is probably just you because there is probably nobody that has this problem even though i don't have this pet because i can not get it in my country!
Old 10-03-2009, 06:33 PM   #8
He Reigns

I haven't put anything new in that particular room in months...never had problems loading that room and when I use another pet it can get into all other rooms but that one..it won't load..I am frustrated..but thanks for everyones responses.
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 08:30 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Charliehorse
It is probably just you because there is probably nobody that has this problem even though i don't have this pet because i can not get it in my country!
What country do you live in? Most can buy the estore pets but I suppose it depends upon whether the credit card is accepted.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed