Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 01:15 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Default Re: Punished on Webkinz

I am not sure what happened between the two of you, but I am sorry that you are having a very stressful, confusing, and tough moment.

Sometimes when parents flip out like this it is related to something you have done. And other times it is really about something she is upset about, but she has no outlet for any of her negavtive feeling.s Other times it can be a combination of both. Basically she could be very upset about something big in the grown up world... and the something that you did, well lack of a better term, you were the straw that broke the camels back. And unfortunally you have recieved all of her anger.

First I would try to calm down and think about your actions and any remorse you feel. Than I would try to have a talk with her and youneed to express how and why you did whatever it was and that you are truly sorry....Assuming you are sorry for your actions and that you aren't saying it to get your WW acct back. After you have done this, ask your Mom and if there can be a comprimise of some sort in regards to your punishment.

And as far as you having to hate Webkinz....no you don't. No one can tell you how to feel about anything. Feelings are what they are...and even though people can persuade you to feel a certian way they can not force it.

However it may be best to keep your enthusiam for Webkinz to yourself and your friends. Be sure she is not around. She either really dislikes them or Webkinz are easy to get angry at because they aren't real. So maybe her anger is misplaced or maybe it is right on the money...it all depends on what really happened and as to whether or not your offense was Webkinz related or not.

I would start with thinking and talking. Good luck! Keep us posted
bromsisa is offline Female
Sponsored Links