Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 11:00 AM   #1
I'm leaving Webkinz
Webkinz :)

WebkinzandMe will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Punished on Webkinz

Hey WI, my mom went on to Webkinz and said mad words to me and she wants me to be mad too! She is going to delete my Webkinz account tonight, I've been punished! Does it mean I have to hate Webkinz when I'm punished or not because my mom said that I will NOT go on Webkinz for 4 months!

---------- WebkinzandMe added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

oops i mean days

Last edited by WebkinzandMe; 12-07-2008 at 11:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
WebkinzandMe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 11:02 AM   #2
I am a diabetic

poohbear4321 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Punished on Webkinz

Well, I don't think you can delete your Webkinz account. But try to talk to her and explain to her what happened. And no, you don't have to hate Webkinz. Hope this helped you out a bit.
poohbear4321 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 11:06 AM   #3
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

you can't delete webkinz accouants , probaqbly explain too her.
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 11:09 AM   #4
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

You can't delete webkinz accounts. Try to explain what happend.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 11:17 AM   #5
Mecocoex

Me coco you not is on a distinguished road

Webkinz accounts CAN be deleted but only Ganz can do it your mom would have to do something that would violate the Terms and Agreements and report it. Also Ganz would decide if it is serious enough to remove your account so don't be worried it CAN happen but is really unlikely.

I LOVE THE LOVE PUPPY!
Me coco you not is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 11:52 AM   #6
Lil Kinz
MrsNickJonas016 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Punished on Webkinz

Sorry to hear that. You cant delete your account I think but however your account will expire in a year. But your plush pet wont. Your mom is wrong you DO NOT Have to hate webkinz if she keeps you from your account.
MrsNickJonas016 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 11:53 AM   #7

iDANCE is a jewel in the roughiDANCE is a jewel in the rough

why did she get mad?
iDANCE is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 12:00 PM   #8
♥DREAM♥ of bunnies

swimfast551 is just really niceswimfast551 is just really nice

why is she so mad about it?
swimfast551 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 12:05 PM   #9
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

why is your mom mad about it?
Old 12-07-2008, 12:12 PM   #10
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Sorry to hear you've lost WW privileges for four days. She'll probably change the password for that time period and then change it back to yours. It might help if you try to meet her halfway and apologize for whatever incident led to the punishment. Hope this advice helps.
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Closed