Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 11:28 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

menacedog will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Pug gift

OK I want to adopt my pug SOOO badly but my brother just logged his on and he didn't get a POTM gift. I know that Ganz doesn't replace gifts so I don't know what to do! Can someone please help me? I sent an email to them but they replied and said that "it was an automatic resopse and that I should go to the customer support". And well you know the rest.I am angry right now and dont know what to do!
menacedog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 11:30 AM   #2
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Pug gift

Alot of people have been having problems with this I would wait awhile and send an email to customer support. Better to be safe then sorry, Good Luck
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 12:28 PM   #3
MadTVstewart

i would just wait until we get word that pug codes are working, im sorry this is probably really frustrating!
Old 10-05-2008, 12:30 PM   #4
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

i know how you feel!! i want to adopt my pug too!! just be patient. i know how frustrated you are. i think it will be safe to adopt in a week or two
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 12:32 PM   #5
Nilefire
Gifted

Nilefire is on a distinguished road

There was an announcement about that problem. I would just sit tight until WI says it's a-okay to adopt the pugs.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:40 PM   #6
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I was able to adopt mine fine on the 2nd...

Also, I know they say they don't replace items... but I'd have an adult call for you.. I read a post someone made that said Customer Support reset that pets secret code to be entered again because they didn't receive and adoption gift.

I was able to get kinzcash that was earned back whenever Smoothie Moves wouldn't allow you past a certain level.. I wasn't awarded my KC.... The Service rep on the phone said that as long as the account doesn't have a history of claiming missing items, they usually can replace the kinzcash or item... Too many people called in saying that they didn't receive things, in which they really did.... Ruined it for everyone Dishonest..

But have an adult call for you
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 12:45 PM   #7
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

I adopted mine yesterday with no problems.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:52 PM   #8
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

I adopted my Pug Otis on friday with no problems.
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 01:59 PM   #9
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

I adopted my Pug this morning. My Pug stood in a room and I kept waiting for the POTM screen to come up. It had the welcome screen. I was very cranky. So, I logged out because I figured I lost out anyway, I might as well try it. But, I logged right back in and it gave me the POTM screen, which really shocked me. I clicked on the POTM box and got the screen showing 0 KC and no prizes. BUT, I just waited a minute and the screen finally showed my prizes. I get too impatient to wait, but Webkinz has been so slow these days, I'm trying to be more patient! So, I hope you do get all of your extra "loot" for POTM. I think the moral of the story is wait a couple minutes, maybe the screens will eventually show up.
Dustbunny is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 02:03 PM   #10
2007karyne
Webkinz :)

Snowwhyt is an unknown quantity at this point

OO kinzcash.jpg

Thanks webkinz(Ganz). You really have gone out of your way to please your customers. ??? I did not get the pet of the month gift, Money of ANY ($0) amout my bag was (see photo)empty and no other rewards(Just blank spaces). My speciall item for my pet turned out to be a Aztec table! Whats the deal? Oh and I can't complain by phone or on the website because they don't want to hear that. Can't send an email they will not take those either. I get the feeling from them their bussiness moto is "Lets offer prizes and special incentives to get their money and sometimes we'll give them a product, other times we'll say sorry you entered the pet/code at your own risk!"
I spent 18.00(includes tax) for the POTM and get (what I consider) a broken toy! I see it as missing parts!
Closed