Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 11:03 AM   #1
i <3 #19!
Gifted

godogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud of

Default Answered: profile help

i enter the codes from my album pic but when i press preview or save, nothing shows up. it wont make my picture the profile. any help?!?!
Best Answer - Posted by dotdotduck
There's no need to copy/paste URLs. That was the old method that doesn't work anymore.

You have to make a PROFILE album, upload the pictures, go to "Customize Profile", click the blue/green photo button, select a picture, and "Save".

Check out this guide ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-pics-529397/
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2009, 11:05 AM   #2
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: profile help

Do you enter codes or a URL? I don't think codes work for avvies. The URL is what you need to get a picture unless it's in the post.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 11-28-2009, 11:07 AM   #3
i <3 #19!
Gifted

godogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud of

i used the url.... hmmm and i just check the guide on how to do it and i did everything they said!!
Old 11-28-2009, 11:09 AM   #4
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Maybe you should put it in an album first. Then use the url provided.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #5
i <3 #19!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
Maybe you should put it in an album first. Then use the url provided.
thats what i have been useing
Old 11-28-2009, 11:14 AM   #6
Gifted

Oh. Let me try something, and I'll post here in a sec.

OK. Maybe save the image on your computer and upload it directly to the avvie page. That's what I did for mine.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:15 AM   #7
i <3 #19!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
Oh. Let me try something, and I'll post here in a sec.
ok! now it wont even let me copy the code ugh

what avvie page?!?!
Old 11-28-2009, 11:16 AM   #8
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

I wish I could help, but I'm not very good with uploading. Good luck!
Old 11-28-2009, 11:16 AM   #9
i <3 #19!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by megan100160
I wish I could help, but I'm not very good with uploading. Good luck!
thanks anyway!!
Old 11-28-2009, 11:19 AM   #10
Gifted

When you click at the little bar below the elephant with the basket on the image, it says "User CP" . Click on that and the click "Edit Avatar" and then scroll down below all the pets to where it says "Choose file". Choose the image from your computer and upload it to the page. It should work, and if it doesn't, I'll try something else.
Closed