| 07-27-2009, 01:49 PM || #2 |
Join Date: Jul 2008
| | Re: Profile Editing Help! Pweeze?
Here is what you have to do:
Make sure you don't forget what is in bold!
Getting a Profile Background:
1. Where it shows your album/s click where it says "Show all albums" under the album/s you already have.
2. It should show you all your albums. Scroll down and on the bottom-left hand side it should say "Add Album". Click that.
3. Give your album a title (something like "My Pics" is fine), a description (optional), and select "PROFILE" album!
4. Click "Submit"
5. Upload the background/s you want to use (see Uploading Pictures, above)
6. Go to your profile.
7. Click "Customize Profile" (located under your reps/stars on your profile)
8. Click the blue/green button with a landscape/hills on it.
9. Select a picture.
10. Play around with the fonts, font colors, borders, headers, footers, ect...
11. Click "Save Changes" at the bottom.
You do NOT need to copy/paste any codes.
For more info, check out my guide http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-pics-529397/
| || |