Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Smile Answered: Profile Background Images?

I just wanted to know what the best size is for these, or your personal preference. Also, is there a size/way to do this so the image doesn't keep repeating itself on weird angles? :3 Thanks for any answers you guys can give me. (:
Best Answer - Posted by luv2writeNS
View Post Originally Posted by cheerio16
Well, I basically just look up the topic I want as my background in Google Images and then I pick the largest size possible of one that I like.

So it doesn't repeat itself oddly, you can choose an image that has background seperating the images if they were to go together. You can look at my background now for an example of that.
You could also just a choose a repeating image. That's an image that has like, for example, if you wanted one of ghosts, it would have one big ghost in the middle and then on the left one half of a ghost and then on the right the other half of the ghost.
I hope this all makes sense to you.

Hope I helped, ❤cheerio
View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Stripes usually line up pretty evenly, so that you can't see the 'seams' in the images.
I usually always try to find images that'll match up evenly. It always bugged me to have seams in my profile.
Just look at them.
Stripes, as long as they're vertical or horizontal, should match up and repeat nicely. I think most diagonals will too.
This helps so much, thanks guys for the clear answers. :3 Reps for you!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2011, 04:38 PM   #2

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Profile Background Images?

Well, I basically just look up the topic I want as my background in Google Images and then I pick the largest size possible of one that I like.

So it doesn't repeat itself oddly, you can choose an image that has background seperating the images if they were to go together. You can look at my background now for an example of that.
You could also just a choose a repeating image. That's an image that has like, for example, if you wanted one of ghosts, it would have one big ghost in the middle and then on the left one half of a ghost and then on the right the other half of the ghost.

Hope I helped, ❤cheerio
cheerio16 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 04:45 PM   #3
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Stripes usually line up pretty evenly, so that you can't see the 'seams' in the images.
I usually always try to find images that'll match up evenly. It always bugged me to have seams in my profile.
Just look at them.
Stripes, as long as they're vertical or horizontal, should match up and repeat nicely. I think most diagonals will too.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 05:25 PM   #4
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by cheerio16

Hope I helped, ❤cheerio
View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Just look at them.
This helps so much, thanks guys for the clear answers. :3 Reps for you!
Old 10-03-2011, 05:39 PM   #5
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Profile background, if you don't want seams, just open up the "Repeat" drop box, and choose "None". This is how I got rid of the annoying seams on my background.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed