Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 05:40 PM   #11
Lexxy Boo
Webkinz :)

kitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to all

Question Re: Profile

Attention. I want word by word, step by step, and if you miss a single detail I won't get it. The person who best tells me what to do will get rep. If you still did pretty good, you might also get rep. If you didn't do good at all, you won't get any. PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE IT MAKES SENSE!!!!

Good luck.
kitkat133 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2009, 05:58 PM   #12
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: Profile

View Post Originally Posted by kitkat133
Attention. I want word by word, step by step, and if you miss a single detail I won't get it. The person who best tells me what to do will get rep. If you still did pretty good, you might also get rep. If you didn't do good at all, you won't get any. PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE IT MAKES SENSE!!!!
Please do not offer reputation for people to answer your threads - it is against the Rules. You may still give reputation to helpful posts, but please do not openly offer it to encourage answers.

Also, there were some good posts on the previous page that explained the process. What parts of those didn't you understand? If members know what part you are having trouble with, they will be able to answer more efficiently instead of explaining the entire process again.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 06-29-2009, 06:04 PM   #13
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Ok, here are the steps: (I did my best to explain)
1) Go to your profile
2) Under the box with your friends, it should say "Add Album" on the right-hand side
3) Click on that
4) Give your album a title and description (the description is optional)
5) You will be given to option to make it a "Profile", "Private", or "Public" album
6) Select "Profile"
7) Click "Add Album"
18 )Go to your profile
9) Click "Customize Profile" (above your current activity)
10) Click on the blue/green button with the mountains
11) Select the picture you want
12) Scroll down and click "Save"

While you are customizing your profile, you can also change the font color, border color, font, ect... Here's a guide that explains it ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctures-338594/
Old 06-29-2009, 06:18 PM   #14
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

YOUR Complete Profile Guide w/Pictures, Tips & Rules!

that should answer all questions
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2009, 08:42 PM   #15
Lexxy Boo
Webkinz :)

kitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to all

Sorry I did not know doing that was against the rules.

Dude you nailed it! REP 4 U!!

Last edited by kitkat133; 06-29-2009 at 08:42 PM..
kitkat133 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2009, 09:01 PM   #16
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Now all you do is vote for the best answer
~Justin wrote it, now i quote it!~
Originally Posted by Justin
Once your problem has been solved, please choose a best answer for your thread so it is marked "Answered".

Take a look at each post in your thread and you'll see something similar to the following.

Click the image to open in full size.

Just click the link "Mark Best Answer" and it will mark it answered and close it!
pokemon2 is offline Female
Closed