Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 09:26 PM   #31
sf4581
Gift Guru

sf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to all

Default Re: Problems with Webkinz World Resetting ???

View Post Originally Posted by emmlag96
I had lots of problems on internet explorer,but it works on firefox.
Same thing here!!!
sf4581 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 10:26 PM   #32
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

i have internet explorer, and yes, the same problems. irritating, because I want to play games to earn kc to buy fall fest stuff, but just can't. hopefully, it'll be fixed tomorrow. that suggestion to do quizzies was a good one. you guys, if you do quizzies corner, remember this:

The color of a lemon is YELLOW.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 10:51 PM   #33
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I have read several people say that they have not had the problem with Firefox, but Firefox is the only program I have ever used with Webkinz and it happens to me all the time. I think it has been happening to me since before the Halloween changes, but I can't be sure about that. I know it has been several days, and I know that the frequency has changed some. When it first started it was about every ten minutes. Now it seems a little less frequent.

I sure can't play Quizzy's word challenge though because that takes quite a long time and I am guaranteed a refresh during that time.
Learned Hand is offline Male
Old 10-05-2008, 10:56 PM   #34
soozecu
Webkinz :)
soozecu is on a distinguished road

Absolutely the same thing is happening to me too. I actually wrote down the amount of Kinzcash I had while playing an Arcade game. I got refreshed in the middle of it and, guess what? None of the cash I had won was added to the account. So, until this is fixed, I guess I'll have to find something else to do.
soozecu is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 08:12 AM   #35
LDYCOUNTRY is an unknown quantity at this point

Same problem here! I know itis not my computer for my son can do his account and does not have problems maybe they will fix it soon.
LDYCOUNTRY is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 08:25 AM   #36
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

Its the same for both our ww accounts no matter how we access it. Its been happening since the halloween update.
Jeninfla is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 08:44 AM   #37

gmawk1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been playing the games until I get to 50KC and ending it. That way I have been able to accumulate some KC. It is frustrating, though, when the game shuts down before I do!
gmawk1 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 11:54 AM   #38
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Learned Hand
I have read several people say that they have not had the problem with Firefox, but Firefox is the only program I have ever used with Webkinz and it happens to me all the time. I think it has been happening to me since before the Halloween changes, but I can't be sure about that. I know it has been several days, and I know that the frequency has changed some. When it first started it was about every ten minutes. Now it seems a little less frequent.

I sure can't play Quizzy's word challenge though because that takes quite a long time and I am guaranteed a refresh during that time.
mine does this too .. right in the middle of a game when I am up there with lots of kc ..
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 12:14 PM   #39
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Absolutely!

We've had the same thing here. I started writing things down to see if there was a pattern. It seems to depend on what you are doing as to how often the "forced refresh" happens.

For the most part, it seems to happen every 5-6 minutes.
There are some places that it happens every ten minutes.

The academy is SO hard to do now with the timing.
I thought I could complete two classes before the forced reset, but I was wrong!

I have a nice big red "X" on my class now! : (

On some of the places, it will go back into the screen where you were when it

refreshes. I've found that if I am in the arcade, it will eventually go back to the screen where I was when it happened. However, the time countdown in the game never stops, so when you reappear, you are farther along however many seconds it took for the refresh to get done! In some games, you can continue. In others, it just kills you off with no KC. Ugh....

Being in the rooms seems to be the worst. Whenever I am in my room(s), gardening or whatever, I seem to get bounced out the most often.

This isn't a cache-clearing problem - it is a programming issue on Ganz' end, so there

isn't a thing we can do about it. I have not tried using Firefox yet, so it could be IE-related. However, since that is the most widely-used browser in America at this time, it would be totally dumb of Ganz to not fix problems related to its use!

They hopefully are working on it. It was totally logging me out of WW, but now I am not getting that message nearly as much - it just either refreshes the screen completely, or moves me to the charm forest!

Sure does take the fun out of using the website. I am glad this hasn't been our first experience with WW, or it would have certainly been our last!
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Closed