Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 02:30 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Problems with Webkinz World Resetting ???

Same here, ever since the last maintenance and the addition of the halloween items. Don't ask what one has to do with the other, but evey "glitch" seems to be related to something else. I have had this happen twice, both times during playing smoothie moves. Lost 98 KC the first time and 69 KC the second. And GANZ says the only way you can have KC missing is if someone has your password and gets into your account. Ha Ha! They make you lose cash by these stupid glitches. Will they take the blame, no way. It's always because someone has gotten into your account. IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!

Jazzykinz :rdr:
jazzykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 02:38 PM   #22
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by char
Having the same problem. Tried everything even contacted Ganz through customer support but that did no good either. It is very frustrating especially when you are in a tournament or.a job. Maybe everyone should contact Ganz. Go to log in page to customer support click on comment and suggestions then click the OUR QUESTION DOES NOT APPEAR ABOVE, fill out the info and submit. Maybe if enough people complain some thing will get done
This is so true.. I can not get in to any clubhouse .. and it keeps flipping on me .

Last edited by Monalisa; 10-05-2008 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 03:59 PM   #23
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I'm not sure if this is just me, or my area. But I have problems at the change of the hour, most commonly at 10:00PM. So i try to finsih when I'm doing at 9:58, log off, then log back on at 10:01 or thereabouts.
The next few times this happens to you, write down the time it happens and what you were doing and see if there's any sort of a pattern.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:44 PM   #24

mom15022 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by emmlag96
I had lots of problems on internet explorer,but it works on firefox.

Thanks for the info. I was going crazy with the constant resetting or oddly taken to the charm forest.

I downloaded and installed Firefox in about 5 minutes. I can play games as long as I want and no resetting!!!!

Thanks so much for the post!
Old 10-05-2008, 05:55 PM   #25
char is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok. Here is my pattern. It seems it is every 10 minutes for me no matter what I am doing.
I logged on at 5:51pm. Did my 5:00 activity. Went to the tournament arena at 5:52 pm. Entered Get Eleven Tournament at 5:53 Finished at 5: 56. Started Cash Cow 2 tournament at 5:59pm. Looged off or reset at 6:01 pm
Click the image to open in full size.
Could not finish tournament the right way because I cannot see the bottom of my tournament board
Reset and I am back on.6:01 pm
Play another tournament . 6:11pm logged off again.
Can't finish this one either can't see the bottom of the board.
This happens to me every 10 minutes.
If I am in my room it resets to a blue screen and then I have to go to the Things to do menu and pick some thing to get a picture screen. It has been this way for me since October 1st
Old 10-05-2008, 06:05 PM   #26
SG
SG

SG is an unknown quantity at this point

YES this has been happening to me too since the Halloween stuff was added. And YES I have cleared the cache, etc etc so it is a WW problem not a computer problem. Wish they would get it fixed!!
SG is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 07:38 PM   #27

Hatchet ♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I don't seem to be having and problems.
There was only the day when the changes were made that I couldn't get into the Wshop or anything that involved talking characters.

Hmm.. weird
Hatchet ♥ is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 07:51 PM   #28
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

It's worse now in my opinion.
for 2 days it was doing it every 10 minutes but all I had to do was go back to what I was doing and perhaps open my dock again if needed. It made gardening take forever and was annoying- but that's all.
TODAY however I have noticed it's doing it way sooner/more often than 10 minutes- more like 3-4 minutes and today it doesn't just refresh to a blue screen but allow you to go back to what you were doing- now it does the blue screen and no matter what you click on it will still be blue screen so you either have to log out and log back in to get it to work OR it just does the pop up logging you out on it's own. So this is even MORE frustrating to have to log out and back in every 3-4 minutes!
driving me nuts I tell you!

---------- rubygooby added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

I wonder if this has something to do with the ads? I mean when it does the refresh it gives you new ads. I don't know if it's giving new advertisements because it's refreshing OR if perhaps they have it set now (by mistake or on purpose- who knows!) to change the ads every few minutes and that would cause it to refresh in order to give new ads? I dunno, just a thought on what could be causing this. If that is true though- that is stupid and they need to fix that. Becuae they can't have it like this forever. I swear I will quit webkinz if this is just how it's gonna be!

Last edited by rubygooby; 10-05-2008 at 07:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-05-2008, 08:18 PM   #29
WebkinzMommie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for replying I feel better that it is not just me or my computer or account.....I've complained several times so hopefully it will get corrected, but I'm not counting on it any time soon, I've lost over 1000 in kinzcash...grrrrrr

Webkinz Mommie
Old 10-05-2008, 09:25 PM   #30
Mamajedia24

mamajedi is on a distinguished road

Having read through the above replies, here is what I have experienced: I am having the same/similar problem since they updated for Halloween and experience them on Firefox. The part of the hour makes no difference, for me it seems to be the time spent in an activity. I can get into things, but get the "loading" message and then blue screen when I have been in any given activity for more than a few minutes. Smoothie Moves and Zingos Pop are not worth attempting - I get to about level 5 or so and it resets without awarding KC. It has happened to me in the Academy and employment office. I take my chances with employment. In the Academy I only do classes that can be completed quickly like art and weight lifting. Have not been able to complete fashion class since this started, cooking is 50-50 chance. Hasn't affected my ability to garden. Being able to do anything in Curio Shop is hit and miss. Was really frustrated because I was really wanting the Dining table from the Medieval theme last week and couldn't get into shopping there. Some times I can't get the map for gem mining. My kids won't even get on right now to do dailies, they're so discouraged by what is going on. I hope stuff gets fixed soon or I may end up following my kids to Build a Bear!
mamajedi is offline Female
Closed