Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 03:52 AM   #11
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

Default Re: Problems with Webkinz World Resetting ???

I had lots of problems on internet explorer,but it works on firefox.
emmlag96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 06:02 AM   #12
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Mine is resetting and I can't even load my room... we had NO issue until today..

It is NOT the cache.. it is them
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 08:06 AM   #13
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

i can't say on that long to get a blue sceen i am on a max. of 2mins
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 08:47 AM   #14
sasuke is a
Webkinz :)

sasuke243 is on a distinguished road

yeah that has happened to me to and i have tried everything to fix it
sasuke243 is offline Male
Old 10-05-2008, 08:54 AM   #15
kka27 is an unknown quantity at this point

it happens to me also, the last time was when i was doing my job, so now i have to wait the eight hours again
kka27 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 08:55 AM   #16
Sparkle like a
Gift Guru

Twinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to all

Yes, here to. The worst is when your in class and you lose it. =[
Twinkle is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 09:02 AM   #17
Gifted

IYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to behold

Yes... and it is soooo annoying!

What I am doing is looking at the clock just as I get logged on and keeping track of the time... as I get near the 10 minute mark I make sure I am not doing anything important. I do one academy.. wait until I get bumped... log off (when I get bumped it doesn't actually log me off but if I don't log off and log back on everything I do after the bump is messed up) and then log back on and do another academy.. repeat that and then do the last academy.

Now, instead of taking my time looking for gems or stars, as soon as I log in I hurry and and choose my gems and stars as quickly as possible. When I go on vacation, I hurry and spin the wheel and don't rock the boat as fast as I can and don't hesitate as all. (Not near as much fun) Between all the dailies, the searches and my gardening it is taking me most of the day to finish my Webkinz World activities where I used to be able to get it all done in an hour without hurrying.

Surely, surely, surely the Ganz people will get back to work tomorrow and fix this! In the meantime... watch your time carefully and you will be able to do your things on WW without any problems. Or rather I guess I should say hopefully you won't lose any points, gems, stars or KC.
IYQ2 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 12:24 PM   #18

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I have had trouble with this in games, in particular the Zingoz Pop game. I will get all the way to level 29 or 30 and it will reset. No KC. Once had the screen that said I won the trophy and it reset - no KC/no trophy. (Yes I keep trying in different time zones and I have cleared cache, tried different browsers, etc.).
Hope this is resolved soon!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 12:55 PM   #19
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

The problem is, that if I am playing a game, the blue screen appears and I lose all my money. A few min. ago I was in the charm forest and it went blue screen and I lost my chance to search for a charm. I guess I will play in quizzies, at least you get the kinzcash each time you answer a question.
I have been avoiding the acadamy for days now, hoping that they get this fixed soon!
Areyel is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 02:07 PM   #20
char is an unknown quantity at this point

Having the same problem. Tried everything even contacted Ganz through customer support but that did no good either. It is very frustrating especially when you are in a tournament or.a job. Maybe everyone should contact Ganz. Go to log in page to customer support click on comment and suggestions then click the OUR QUESTION DOES NOT APPEAR ABOVE, fill out the info and submit. Maybe if enough people complain some thing will get done
Closed