Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Problems with Webkinz World Resetting ??? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/problems-webkinz-world-resetting-403358/)

WebkinzMommie10-04-2008 05:21 PM

Problems with Webkinz World Resetting ???

Hey there,

Is anyone else having the problem of Webkinz World resetting itself while online? I will be in a game, or doing the wheel of wow, or just hanging in my room and all of a sudden I will get a blue screen, with the W saying loading.....and I lose everything.......I have lost so much Kinzcash the last few days.

Please let me know if anyone else is having this problem.

Thanks
Webkinz Mommie

:w::clownfish::gwolf::fg::eagle::bdolphin::cdee::wi::crazy2:

chilloutv110-04-2008 05:23 PM

Re: Problems with Webkinz World Resetting ???

Sometimes when I am on the laptop I will lose the internet connection, but not really other than that.
I suggest to clear your cache, there are many helpful guides on how to do this if you don't know how.

rubygooby10-04-2008 05:24 PM

Yes, it's still doing it and no amount of clearing cache will fix it. read the other threads- it's happening to a lot of people.

LauraS.10-04-2008 06:57 PM

Yes, it's been happening to me every 5-10 minutes or so. It's driving me crazy, too. I've cleared the cache and tried everything I know of, but nothing helps.

baxjul10-04-2008 07:17 PM

Yes, happening here also!

Wavbug10-04-2008 07:25 PM

It has been happening to me ever since they added the Halloween items. It is actually driving me a little nuts LOL. I think I am getting logged off then all of a sudden the screen pops up again, I have learned to wait a few before I decide to log out to see if it resets itself and it usually does so I can continue with my spins etc.

stargazer2910-04-2008 09:06 PM

It's been happening to me we I'm doing my gardening the last few days. It just puts me back to the start page. It's very annoying. Don't think I've lost anything though.

:buffalo::cdino::bluejay::bdolphin::ac:

rubygooby10-05-2008 01:41 AM

Still happening here EXCEPT it's not happening on asia accounts- two nights in a row now doing 2 asia accounts gardening, then selling harvest, island vacation, dailies/etc. and never getting refreshed/reset.
Weird huh?

mrstigger10-05-2008 03:21 AM

This is happening to me too.What do we do ?

LL5410-05-2008 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebkinzMommie (Post 10862765)
Hey there,

Is anyone else having the problem of Webkinz World resetting itself while online? I will be in a game, or doing the wheel of wow, or just hanging in my room and all of a sudden I will get a blue screen, with the W saying loading.....and I lose everything.......I have lost so much Kinzcash the last few days.

Please let me know if anyone else is having this problem.

Thanks
Webkinz Mommie

:w::clownfish::gwolf::fg::eagle::bdolphin::cdee::wi::crazy2:

I was having the same problems. So what I did was clear the cache, did a spy sweep, and then shut off my computer and then turned it back on...and there it all was!!! Try that....good luck