Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2007, 08:26 PM   #21
cfcsinger17
Gifted

CutieKitty is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Problems with WW Kinz clock not keeping correct time?

everyone has been having problems with the clock lately. Maybe it is because of the festival or the later west coast time.:pgn::pgn::pgn:
CutieKitty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2007, 09:15 PM   #22
JES13, tigger74
Webkinz :)

kinzacademy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by sba1995
Wow! sounds like we are all having the same problems. I agree with everyone that the clock is only an issue with the leaves right now. I can't remember who commented on this but as far as the hourly events...as long as you log out and back in it should be the correct time and you can do that particular hourly event..
This has not been our experience. Once it's off, it's off even if we log back in. Haven't tried clearing the cookies to see if that would reset it, but logging in/out doesn't reset it for us (we have 2 kids but 1 computer so there is lots of sharing and logging in/out involved when there are good hourly events!)
Old 10-26-2007, 09:16 PM   #23
Gift Guru

renddersgirl has a spectacular aura about

I seen that too and had a thread about it earlier! So, I am glad it is not just me!!
renddersgirl is offline Female
Old 10-26-2007, 11:20 PM   #24
ebbies Rock!
Gift Guru

aussierocky will become famous soon enough

Wow, I thought it was just on my computer. It usually jumps back an hour and it seems to do it when I'm in playing puzzles or a game. I also have the problem of getting kicked out of WW every hour on the hour. I've been trying to watch the clock so I can get out before I get kicked out, but I don't always make it. Does anyone have that problem?:koala:
aussierocky is offline Female
Old 10-27-2007, 10:52 AM   #25
JES13, tigger74

kinzacademy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by aussierocky
I also have the problem of getting kicked out of WW every hour on the hour. I've been trying to watch the clock so I can get out before I get kicked out, but I don't always make it. Does anyone have that problem?
If I'm around while kids are online at the top of the hour, I have them just stop whatever they are doing and wait a little bit. It seems to be the worst if you are trying to change rooms/areas or trying to go to Hourly Events or Curio right at the hour change. We don't get kicked out but the whole screen goes blank (blue actually) and then it just sits there. I have noticed that usually they can go back to the newspaper and the screen will refresh just fine. So we don't usually have to log in again. That would be annoying!
Old 10-27-2007, 05:32 PM   #26
cpoggie
Gifted
cpoggie is an unknown quantity at this point

It happens to me sometimes at Quizzys and at the tourtament areana. I never worry about it. Its not like I lost an exclusive item.
Old 10-27-2007, 06:36 PM   #27
Pokefan96

Pandapal96 is an unknown quantity at this point

What happens to me is it like 2:57 then i look back and it says 2:50!!!!

---------- Pandapal96 added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Also whenever my friend and I are on and in eachthers houses it logs one of us off, either that or it freezes!!! Whadz with That?!!!

Last edited by Pandapal96; 10-27-2007 at 06:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-27-2007, 08:12 PM   #28
dogspuppies
Gifted

webkinz910 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah...I especially notice in Charm fOREST cuz its like you have 3 hours remaining then it says three and a half hours! If you are wanting to get in CF or do ur job or something sign off and get back on!
Closed