Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2008, 07:38 PM   #21
I'd be a cool
Webkinz :)

SmartBlonde278 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: PROBLEMS WITH WEBKINZ?

i agree, and i'm also amazed at how up to date WW is. Even with the little glitches, WW is still very efficient, etc.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2008, 12:12 AM   #22
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

help- i can't log into webkinz- keeps giving me a white dcreen & sends me to /swf/setlocale.swf?locale=us_en
Old 04-04-2008, 08:09 AM   #23

Crazydj2 is an unknown quantity at this point

We can't see the front page
Old 04-04-2008, 08:29 AM   #24
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

I am not sure what kind of problem you are having exactly as it seems like a combination.....but, let me tell you this, that if the ADS don't show on the rifht side (they are just all green boxes) you cannot move things in your room, or from your dock....it willevntually reset itself. If you are using Firefox, try using IE. Usually when one is down, the other works. As for items eing stuck, they will SOMETIMES fix themsselves in a day or so and others you must email them to untick them for you. There are sooo many little glitches and then there are some major ones that have yet to get fixed which should be a priority. I realize they are adding new things BUT, they really need to get things working properly because everything added just seems to add one more glitch somewhere else. It is really aggravating and now the phones don't work to get into the tournament area....it has been 3 days now......SIGH! I hope this helps as your problem as I understand it can be fixed quite fast.

---------- pblavelle added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Crazydj2
We can't see the front page
You should still be able to click on the THINGS TO TO tab, can you? If not, try clearing your cache, altho this has never worked for me but others say it does......so I can't say but it is worth a try......Try logging out and back in a few times, it usually does appear, then. You can also try switching browsers.

Last edited by pblavelle; 04-04-2008 at 08:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-04-2008, 08:32 AM   #25
candies is on a distinguished road

I'm having the same problem so I came here to see what's going on. I knew ya'll would be on top of it!
Old 04-04-2008, 02:32 PM   #26
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by candies
I'm having the same problem so I came here to see what's going on. I knew ya'll would be on top of it!
Candies, I hope it helped. I haven't had any trouble with the ads not appearing today but we are not all on the same servers. Try logging out and back in.
Old 04-06-2008, 04:25 PM   #27

LiveLovePeace is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah thats true.
Closed