Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Problems taking too long to load? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/problems-taking-too-long-load-419147/)

AChip11-02-2008 02:52 PM

Problems taking too long to load?

For about the past three weeks firefox was taking about 2-3 minutes to load after I sign in, after we received the Halloween Gift bag I was having no problem at all, it was almost an instant login, NOW, today, it is back to taking about 2 minutes to load. Is anyone else having this problem? I was using IE but it takes quite a while for the IE homepage even to load up. Our computer is not slow, but why is this doing this, anyone who can explain if they can, it would be very much appreciated.

monkeecj11-02-2008 02:56 PM

Re: Problems taking too long to load?

Sorry, AChip. I have no idea why your page is not loading. But I had the same thing happen where after I got the Halloween gift on Friday, WW began to load in just a few seconds like it had a while back before the problems began (and for the past while it has taken the two minutes like you mentioned). Today, my page is loading just as quickly as before.

:-\

beana6811-02-2008 03:00 PM

Sorry- I can't offer and help, just to say that it is happening on my account too.

Dogluver62011-02-2008 03:02 PM

Are you using a Mac or PC? I found that on PC, IE7 works best. On Mac, Firefox works really well. You might try downloading Safari, if you have a PC.

Fiveplay11-02-2008 03:03 PM

the same thiing happened to me now it is taking long to load again.

Laydee11-02-2008 03:03 PM

I don't know the answer to this. You should probably clear your cache & cookies, it's recommended if that happens, and that should clear the problem.

monkeecj11-02-2008 03:06 PM

Oh, you're right! It IS starting again. I logged in just around 2:00 and it was quick and fine, but I just tried logging in now and it is taking the 2 minutes again! :wallbash:

Cassidyslockett11-02-2008 05:07 PM

:bow:like my new avatar?

AChip11-02-2008 05:16 PM

Thanks everyone for your responses, not sure if there is anything I can do to change it, especially since other people are experiencing it too.

Thanks again!!!!

RajahDT411-02-2008 08:22 PM

I'm having the same problem. It started taking a really long time to load around the beginning of Oct. I think it was when they added the halloween items. It stayed that way until Halloween and then all of a sudden went back to loading fast like normal. Now just starting today it is going slow again. I hope they fix it for good soon.