Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 02:24 PM   #11
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Problems, problems and more problems

I am so sorry to hear this.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #12
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Wow that is really awful! Why are we having to play musical browsers for Ganz's problems???

I have to go with the previous entry in that I have started to wait a day or two for some things like treasure hunts to see if the glitches are working and see what the fellow Wi crew members are saying. Sad to say but Somebody and help and glitch Report are my first two stops after signing onto Wi everyday
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #13
nsoroma79

Nsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to all

*hugs* I feel your pain. I use Chrome, Opera and FF. I usually play in Opera, just because FF doesn't even give me a log in screen anymore. Opera has helped fix a few of the problems, but it's nowhere near being perfect. Chrome, I only use for the WKN dailies and stuff.

I'm am so tired of having to log in and out every 5 minutes, not being able to find my friends online, not being able to visit people or have people over, not getting prizes and having to call Ganz once a week.... it all gets annoying.

My DD is frustrated as well. She has lost many good trades in the trading room, because it freezes on her 3-5 times in a 1 hour play session. It really is sad to watch her cry every time she gets angry. What I think is ridiculous, is that people have told them all over the place and with the number of calls they receive on a daily basis, they still have not done anything to fix these glitches.... they only continue to add more.

I don't want to stop playing. It's not only a game for me, this is also an investment. I have put a lot of time and money into the game, so I hope they get this worked out soon.
Nsoroma79 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 09:55 AM   #14
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I'm very sorry to hear that! Its outragous that webkinz has all these problems! Fortunatly, webkinz is working on fixing the most problems possible. You should let them know about this problems so they can fix them too! Here's the link: Contact Us

Good luck & have a nice day!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]