Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2008, 10:48 PM   #1
please ask which acc
Gift Guru

h2boo will become famous soon enough

Question Unanswered: problems with POTM

Ok i posted this on the weekend that when i logged in my POTM lil pig i did not get a POTM item, my daughter did not get hers either. I have one more to enter and I am afraid that i wont get my item. Other people said they had the same problem and to call ganz. I called them monday morning and have not heard anything. Has anyone heard anything from gamz about POTM not showing up? I don't know if I should call again, or just wait. Any ideas on if I should call again. Here is the link with a screen capture of my POTM loot bag with the stars but no POTM item.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=232460&
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2008, 10:51 PM   #2
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: problems with POTM

I would call again on Monday if you still don't have them... I managed to speak to a customer service rep the other day and he took care of ALL our issues. If you want the contact info that I used to get through - just pm me!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2008, 10:53 PM   #3
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

I called them on Tuesday and within an hour someone called back and the granddaughter got to pick which POTM iten she wanted. You have to call and then wait until the end of the message and hit the zero,
Old 03-07-2008, 10:56 PM   #4
is so
Gifted

nidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to all

Since alll of the techs are so backed up, I would keep calling..look on some of other insider threads to get the name of a person to help at ganz....that is probably the quickest way to fix a problem
Old 03-07-2008, 10:57 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
littleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond repute

email them info@gnaz.org go here and get info
littleshortym is offline Female
Old 03-08-2008, 11:25 AM   #6
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

To Angelgurl1 I don't know how to PM but would really really like to have that info
wendypie is offline Female
Old 03-08-2008, 01:39 PM   #7
ebbies Rock!
Gift Guru

aussierocky will become famous soon enough

I had a problem with not getting my exclusive item. I called the 800 number for Ganz (NOT the 888 number for customer service), and stayed on the line until someone actually answered the phone. When I told her my problem, she transferred me to customer service where it told me the person's name and extension number (which I wrote down). I left a detailed message with the account login (NOT my password), the date I adopted the pet, my pet's name that was missing the exclusive, and then my name and phone number. The cutomer service person that I left the message for called me back that afternoon and not only fixed the problem, but let me pick which exclusive item I wanted...and of course I picked some of the new ones (I was actually missing four of them out of six adoptions that I had done). She was great and started laughing when she got to my one pig because she thought the name was hilarious (Pork Chop). I had previously had problems with things disappearing from my dock and tried e-mailing and called the 888 number and never heard from anyone so this was a welcome change. Good luck!
aussierocky is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 10:44 AM   #8
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

to aussierocky: Thank you for the info!
wendypie is offline Female
Closed