Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 06:53 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Problems with my screen size, not sure what to change and where to go?

That is the other problem. My mom doesn't want to call the police.
Also, the other problem is where we live, don't know who to even call anymore. Before the Remote Access guy, we have tried other repairmen in the past who didn't know what they were doing either.

When they bring the computer back, things working before they took it no longer works and haven't fixed the original problems either. The guy we used before the Remote Access guy broke the printer plus locked me out of even Webkinz Insider, and some of my other things too.
He also couldn't find the Bookmarks either. Before he left the house, we tried to tell him and ask him why I can't get back into my stuff. Was trying to get help and he didn't know what to put in for the answers. When I was trying to get my account on here working again, one of the questions in the form I was trying to fill out, it asked for my Referrer Id, and the guy didn't know what that was. Said to put Nobody. So, I did, and didn't help or do anything.
He asked what kind of sites I like to visit. That is we know he couldn't find the Bookmarks, since he said he didn't find any Bookmarks.

The company we used before that guy, which we had been using for a few years, all of a sudden changed and added new workers, and the guy who started coming, some things didn't like to well about him. Then he broke the scanner one day, and when we called, he didn't seem to remember doing anything with the scanner, and said to go out and buy and all in one scanner compatible with Windows XP. Well, the scanner was compatible with Windows XP. It had been working just fine for all the years we have had it for, until he deleted some file. When he came over things were all locked up. So, he deleted a file having to do with the scanner. We know that much, but since he does it so fast, it's hard to know or see what exactly he deleted.

Also, since we need like the Shockwave and Flash Plugins, is the other problem with that guy. He didn't want to help get things working properly with those either. He just said we don't need a plugin. Also, same with ichat is also a plugin. So, we know the guy is lying.
He also messed things up for me when I was trying to take a class online. The class lessons and all have to work with Internet Explorer. I also could not do the Run function either. He totally blocked me from being able to do that too. So, I was losing credit in my homework assignments due to the stuff he did to the computer but would not tell us what to do or come and change what he did.

Then like I said, with my handicaps, the repairmen keep turning things off that we had setup already. Don't want to tell them either about it. Since that is suppose to be private information anyways, but they still should not do it to where we can't get it set backup. When we try, it wont allow us to change the settings that they did. Since we don't know them anyways in the first place and don't know much about them in the first place, except what they say in their ads.
Which that is why we tried the Remote Access, since we hadn't been having much luck with all the others.
Except for 1 lady one time that came, since had to have different drives like the DVD and CD drives replaced. But she sort of messed things up, but did not get mad or anything about having to come back out. She forgot to plug in the drives. So, it wasn't working when she left.
But the other problem with that is since we have Dell computers, when we call Dell, they want us to do things too before even sending a technician out to help. They wanted us to open the case of the computer, which we can't physically do. We kept telling them that over the phone. Finally they agreed to send someone out to the house. Then when we told the lady who came about what Dell had done, she agreed this was ridiculous. She said they even did this to some lady who was in her 80's. So, of course she wouldn't have the strength to open it either.
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links