Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 11:18 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

dragonlady64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Problems with My Page

Why will My Page not save my choices??? I've set it up several times, hitting save after each change or edit, but the next time I go on, all the widgets are set to Fashion Class and the pet on the first page has the correct name (of the critter I chose to be on the front page) and outfit, but it is the wrong critter!

HELP!

It's really frustrating to put all that time into setting it all up to have to do it all over again tomorrow.

dragonlady64 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 11:51 AM   #2
dust is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Problems with My Page

I had to do everything twice, but you're having way more glitches than I did. "Really frustrating" is probably the nicest way to put it! Has logging out and back in helped at all? I remember doing that when it reset my choices. Dunno whether it really helped at all, though.

That said, I'm still having trouble with one of the "More About Me" widgets. It got stuck while I was clicking through the options, and now I can't change it at all. All I can do is hide that widget. (That was... Saturday? Just checked it a minute ago, and it's still stuck.)
EDIT: I can click through the options on that widget now, but only if I click the tip of the bottom corner of the indicator triangle! Weeeiiiirrrddd.

I hope your next update "takes"! Fingers crossed!

Last edited by dust; 11-13-2008 at 12:10 PM..
Old 10-30-2008, 11:24 AM   #3
Gifted

luigi'smom is just really niceluigi'smom is just really nice

Ours does that sometimes too. Sorry I can't help. Maybe the next update will fix it since it's taking really really long today!
luigi'smom is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 12:34 PM   #4
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

Many people have had this issue and Ganz is working on it.
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 01:31 PM   #5
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I've had the same problems that you are having. I'm just going to wait and see if they fix it with this update. I have spent a lot of time doing it over and over.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 01:38 PM   #6
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

I have had the same problem, but I just figured it was going to be ANOTHER AREA of Webkinz that I cannot get access to. So I totally understand your frustration. I have even called Ganz to ask them why I cannot access the Clubhouse (I am an adult over 1, use my Kinzphone (which is a big hassle if you want to trade in the GE), go in the Coral Cover ( I would have never known that you would get a chance at a "Raffle Prize" if I had not seen the blog on ) and now can't even get to About Me widgets or even get my "My Page" design to stay. I agree I will just wait (as usual) I have given up on contacting Ganz on the situation as they always tell me to check with my Internet provider who says have a Computer person come out and check out your computer...I am on disability and can't afford that.

So be patient and maybe someday.........
marileemed is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 01:46 PM   #7
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

These problems are frustrating, I agree. I wish when Ganz does a bi-weekly survey they would have the option, "I can't get into the clubhouse due to a glitch."

If you have mult accounts, sometimes you'll get one account that can get into the clubhouse. So that's one suggestion. I hope this gets resolved soon.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 03:26 PM   #8
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

I have been having the same problem. No matter how many times I tried, it still didn't work! But what did work was when I logged out of Webkinz World, then back in. After I changed what I wanted to on my My Page, it was able to save after a few seconds of waiting.

Webkinz is just being a little slow today, I can tell! Its probally having many other glitches that we just haven't discovered yet! After all, they do after to get prepared for the Webkinz Halloween Party tommarrow!
speedieblonde is offline Female
Closed