Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 12:50 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

BarnCatt is on a distinguished road

Default Re: problems with my new room. Wil someone help?

I'm trying to call it Smiley's Tundra Place. The wierd thing is nothing happens. I don't get a message or anything. I can't put any items in it. Weird.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 04:22 PM   #12
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

You can't use punctuation, like the apostrophe for the Smiley's. Try, Smilies instead. Or just Tundra.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 06:50 PM   #13
peace love twilight
Gift Trainee

peppers2 has a spectacular aura about

you just have to accept that stubborn green checkmark i feel your pain that happens to me a TON
peppers2 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 07:39 PM   #14
Gift Trainee

*July Jewl* has a spectacular aura about

any pictures
?
*July Jewl* is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 08:26 PM   #15
unmatchedsocks
unmatchedsocks is on a distinguished road

Another piece of information that may be helpful - when you adopt a new pet (for example Penny the Elephant) and you get the new room, it's called Penny's Room. But if you change it then you can't change it back. At least that's what happened to me. I think mimzysmom must be right about the punctuation.

I think there must also be a dictionary of allowed words like the others have said. I wanted to name my room with the three beds in it the bedroom but that would not go through. It let me call it the sleeping room however! LOL!

Here are some names of rooms that it has let me use: Meow, Cat Theme, Kitchen and Bathroom, Yum, Snore, Garden, Funky Girl, Family Room.

And I have had the same experience with glitches even when the words are allowed. Like I'll hit rename and choose the room and change it and I click the green checkmark and nothing happens. So I exit and go back in and it is changed.

Good luck!
Old 06-26-2008, 08:28 PM   #16
Nick Jonas is my
MrsNickJonas[♥] is on a distinguished road

I have the same problem! =)
MrsNickJonas[♥] is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 08:28 PM   #17
horsesaremyworld
Gift Trainee

barrelracingal1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi =

Yeah, I have been having that problem too. It would not let me re -paint my room either.
I am trying logging back in, if that does not work e - mail ganz - The servers are a little slow with them putting up KP+ and people hurrying to get on to chat trading room.

~Bubz
barrelracingal1 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 09:54 AM   #18
so happy to be a
Gifted

woonkle is on a distinguished road

The naming problem is very annoying, I agree. I have a room for a cocker spaniel named Cagney and I really want it to be be named Cagney's county cabin, right now it is named Cagney's room. But what I've realized is that the initial name of the room is fine with a pet's name, but if you try to rename that room, you can't use the pet's name anywhere in the name, even if you take out the apostrophe. So for now I'll leave it as Cagney's room. I hope you are able to find a name that you like for your new room.
There was a thread somewhere in the housez forum that listed a bunch of room names that could and couldn't be used, but I can't find it right now. Does someone else know what thread I'm talking about? If so could you post a link here please?
woonkle is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 09:55 AM   #19
Gifted
crystal123 is on a distinguished road

Hmmmmmm....the watefall is an outdoor's item I think and as for the room name...

Did you use a word that isn't allowed? ...or maybe you could try and resetting your computer/cache/history? Just ideas....
Closed