Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2007, 11:15 AM   #1
froggychick4
Webkinz :)
froggychick4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: Problems with Moving Furniture

ok, sooooo 3 times this has happened to me. (I have witnessess) I hav lost my exclusive oug char, gemstone table and rainy day window, due to when i was putting them in my room they weren't full into my room and the webkinz world shut down saying u hav been disconnected or somethin like that and when i looked under customer support on webkinz it said the only way u can lose stuff is if someone knows ur password or u sell! duh!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2007, 11:18 AM   #2
Kinz34

Default Re: Problems with Moving Furniture

It's a very very bad glich they have contact GANZ tell them what happend and they may give you your stuff back. I lost my wishing well and I contacted them and they sent me a new one. I was SO happy.
Old 12-29-2007, 12:22 PM   #3
Gift Trainee

Gwen05 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats sad since its a special iteam!
But what I do is (these are steps to make sure it does not happen again)

1. change your password to somrthing easy for U to rember but hard for others to guss.
2. check all youre rooms to make sure that youre iteam is not just in a room.
3. check your dock again
4. log-out and repeat steps 2-3
5. if none of that stuff works call Ganz and explain everything.

Hope this helps it did for me!!

~ Gwen05
Old 12-29-2007, 03:38 PM   #4
Gifted
LittleMIssFilipina is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Gwen05
thats sad since its a special iteam!
But what I do is (these are steps to make sure it does not happen again)

1. change your password to somrthing easy for U to rember but hard for others to guss.
2. check all youre rooms to make sure that youre iteam is not just in a room.
3. check your dock again
4. log-out and repeat steps 2-3
5. if none of that stuff works call Ganz and explain everything.

Hope this helps it did for me!!

~ Gwen05
Thats all right.I suggest #5 it works the best.lol
Old 12-30-2007, 11:48 PM   #5
Gift Guru

klock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roost

Contacting Ganz is your best bet. We lost many things to being logged out while trying to place them in our rooms. They will only replace things that you have gotten through adoptions and the process isn't always quick (we had to wait several days to a week before getting the email with the phone and customer service number). Once we were able to talk to a customer service rep the items were restored within a couple of hours. Hope this helps!
klock101 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 06:59 PM   #6
Gifted

Ta Ta is an unknown quantity at this point

I too am having bad problems. I get logged in but my pet will not change stuck on Giggles the :pgn: and on top of that my room will not load at all!!!!! The rest of the stuff on the sight works. I thought it might be my computer but NO my friend's site worked on my computer. It is NEW Year's Day tommorow and I am afraid I will not get the special gift I bet they have. Anyone else had this problem.
Old 12-31-2007, 11:14 PM   #7
J1A1Z1

meem has disabled reputation

I too lost some items while moving things around to other rooms. It logged me out, with the usual "cannot connect" message. My Halloween bed, dresser, pedestal, and crystal ball have all gone bye-bye. I was lucky to get the rest of the items in a spare room so those were saved. This leaves to ponder the following thought:

I had also moved the fridges and still had the food from them and some clothes I had removed from the dresser in my dock. Why does it opt to take the expensive items? I wouldn't feel so bad about 4 food items or clothes being gone.

I know everyone keeps saying it's a glitch but maybe WW has a hacker in it that can view when you're doing stuff and they only bother with the expensive items. Whatever the cause I also wish they'd redo the message about someone knowing my password. How about one saying,
"Sorry for your loss. We are unable to fix an ongoing problem at this time. You, like so many others, will continue to suffer because of our inability to repair this with any speed. Again, sorry for your loss.
meem is offline Female
Old 01-01-2008, 10:28 AM   #8
ish it was summer
Gifted

RedChief has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Problems with Moving Furniture

View Post Originally Posted by froggychick4
ok, sooooo 3 times this has happened to me. (I have witnessess) I hav lost my exclusive oug char, gemstone table and rainy day window, due to when i was putting them in my room they weren't full into my room and the webkinz world shut down saying u hav been disconnected or somethin like that and when i looked under customer support on webkinz it said the only way u can lose stuff is if someone knows ur password or u sell! duh!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!
Do you mean that you were in the process of dragging it? ??? Because, if so try loading into that room a couple of times. That happened to me with the Lunar Moon Bed. I was in the process of dragging it into my room when all of the sudden I was logged out with a sign that said 'Server Error'. But, when i came back, it was in the room! Weird, huh? Try e-mailing Ganz.
~RedChief
RedChief is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 12:03 PM   #9
froggychick4
froggychick4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Redchief, ya when i was dragging it in
thx for the advice evrybody!!!!!
im closing the thread!!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 12:27 PM   #10
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

I have a problem like that I have this book and my sister has a sandwich maker and we can't move it or even use it. Best thing to do is to call Ganz or email them as soon as possible.
ariel95a is offline Female
Closed