Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 12:54 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

drparents is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Problems and more Problems!!!

perhaps they are not raising enough money through the e-store to actually spend some on getting the systems right. i mean come one there's only several million plushies out there and with the e-store, trading cards and clothes. Oh yeah - onaments and figurines too. Perhaps a little more time in operations getting this right and a little less time in marketing figuring out how to make a buck while this is hot?
drparents is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2008, 12:56 PM   #12

winterrocks2 is on a distinguished road

The only problem we've been having is the load time - which is FOREVER. But once it loads, we haven't had any problems. Live in TN.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:56 PM   #13
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

Hey Everyone. I am in New Jersey and am so glad this isn't happening only to me. I was blaming my interent connection (Comcast). Lately WW would restart itself and if I was in class or in a job I would not get any points for it. Now instead of restarted, it just logs me out all together. UGH! Also, my rooms are taking forever to load as is WW itself. I can't wait for November to get here so things will go back to normal again.
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 03:05 PM   #14
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Ohio here. Problems, problems, and more problems. I hope it gets fixed fast!!!!
quellie is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 10:02 PM   #15
Lil Kinz

Renee97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ohio here too with no access to Webkinz since Oct 1st. I did get the email response saying that Webkinz was aware of the problems but no date of when it might be fixed (went through the webkinz.com customer service question that say "Our question does not appear above....") I posted the actual email from them on a different thread here.

Our tech support at earthlink was able to get the same problems on their end also. They contacted Webkinz also and just got the same response and run around that I did.

This is really frustrating to not be able to get into the site at all with no possible date of connection.

Renee
Renee97 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 10:37 PM   #16
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

Wisconsin here - getting kicked out (reset) every 10 minutes.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:40 PM   #17
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Last night I thought it was fixed...now tonight again I keep getting refreshed or logged out. Adopted a pet tonight right after logging in so that went ok I guess.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 10:54 PM   #18
Lil Kinz
raederle is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in the Northeast and I have had the problem of an extra slow load and getting "refreshed" every two to twenty-two minutes. I've tried changing computers but that didn't help. It is very frustrating since it causes me to fail classes at the Academy, fail my job or cuts short the games at the arcade. It's been going on since the Thursday before last. It's like Ganz has developed their own "blue screen of death". Yuck!
raederle is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 06:29 AM   #19
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by raederle
I am in the Northeast and I have had the problem of an extra slow load and getting "refreshed" every two to twenty-two minutes. I've tried changing computers but that didn't help. It is very frustrating since it causes me to fail classes at the Academy, fail my job or cuts short the games at the arcade. It's been going on since the Thursday before last. It's like Ganz has developed their own "blue screen of death". Yuck!
It just happened to me again a few minutes ago. I failed at the academy with no fault of my own. UGH!
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 07:09 AM   #20
Bubblegum6011
Gifted

Bekka_coady will become famous soon enough

I'm on Ontario and nothing's been happening here. It takes a minute or two to log in, and you have to take it slow. It says "Please Wait..." and then we're forced to log out over 10 minutes of waiting. But other than that we're fine. I hope your problem is solved!
Bekka_coady is offline Female
Closed