Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 11:27 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

WackyForWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Problems and more Problems!!!

Hey Everyone...I've been in contact with about 100 people and they are all saying the same thing...They can't get on to Webkinz, or when they do get on...in about 15 minutes they are logged off and have to come on again...It's happening over and over...I for one am really ticked!!! Ever since the update they did about a week or so ago this has been happening...We are all in Florida...I want to know if it's happening else where...If so Webkinz needs to get this fixed!!! This is a lot of money spent on this stuff...and if the kids and adults can't play it's a waste.

Thanks for any help you can give me...
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2008, 11:36 AM   #2
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Problems and more Problems!!!

Well... I haven't been getting logged off (today!) BUT when I go to ANY of our pets rooms on ANY of our accounts... The room loads, and the pet DISAPPEARS! Have tried logging out, clearing cache (etc.), logging back in - nothing works... ??? Anyone else having this problem?

angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 11:38 AM   #3
Gifted

goyoga will become famous soon enough

The only lingering "problem" I am still having from the update last week is that WW is taking longer to load initially. But, I am not in FL. I've not heard of the problems you are referring to. Maybe others will respond.
goyoga is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 11:38 AM   #4
Yellsalot
Gifted

Yellsalot is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been having the same problem I can't get on eaither!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yellsalot is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 11:54 AM   #5

drparents is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't have any problem with my account or my laptop, but my wife complains about hers all the time. I logged onto my account using her laptop and started having the same problems. I use a brand spankin new Dell Laptop and perhaps its not related at all, but is rather curious.
drparents is offline Male
Old 10-10-2008, 12:05 PM   #6
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

OK... Well, now I can get on WW, but "my room" won't load at all... just freezes up halfway through - all pets, all accounts. (drparents - i have a brand spanking new dell laptop, too!) Perhaps I'll try on our ancient, painfully slow pc and see what happens?
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 12:16 PM   #7
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yes it has been happening since the Halloween updates last week (In RI) We have a total of 5 accnts and all are acting up ! They take 5 min to load then log you off every 10 min everything is so slow, kinzchat doesnt show what you or others are saying, it is just blank. The pets clothes have disappeared if you go to the clubhouse and since I am logged off every 10 min why bother?? At least thanks for letting me know I am not alone !! I have high speed internet (help and thanks ) !!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 12:23 PM   #8

248keri is on a distinguished road

i've not experienced that. i have however had problems going to someone else's house. every time i get invited and accept the offerr i get logged out. i don't know what's going on but i sure hope everything gets corrected soon!

Last edited by 248keri; 10-10-2008 at 12:29 PM..
248keri is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 12:23 PM   #9

WackyForWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG!!! I am so glad to know it's more than just us...The 100 people I have been talking with are all my family...My sister and I got everyone involved in Webkinz...and they are not very happy with us right now. At least I now know it's WEBKINZ...and not just us. They really need to FIX what ever is going wrong on their server...because this is crazy...I've tried calling...and that gets you no place...e-mails don't get through anymore...My next thing is to go to GANZ direct!
Old 10-10-2008, 12:45 PM   #10
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I think some of the regional servers were messed up during the update for the Halloween items. I know I have seen another post where someone had a lot of people in their area that couldn't get on. The other post did say that they had gotten an email reply that Ganz does know about it, and are working on it.
msclockart is offline Male
Closed