Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2011, 12:48 AM   #1
JBUGGIN
Webkinz :)

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

Default Answered: Problems longing into estore account

Has anyone been having trouble logging into their estore accounts. I logged in a few days ago and it worked fine. Today I have been trying and it keeps saying Invalid Credentials. I have double checked my info and I am doing it right. I'm very frustrated right now.
WebRegi is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by MsSchoolBus
I spoke with a rep this morning and fixed all 3 of my eStore accounts. Apparently the problem had to do with Ganz making the Email name case sensitive. I just had to reset my passwords and now I'm good to go.
I hope this works for anyone else experiencing the same problem.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2011, 09:42 AM   #2
Banned
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!

Default Re: Problems longing into estore account

I have not got the problem at all.
Maybe you have got to e-mail webkinz and explain.
Or maybe you have to change password for the account.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:56 AM   #3
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

well try using a different browser,
if that doesnt work call ganz
i can get into mine fine, i hope you can get in soon
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 03-11-2011, 12:24 PM   #4
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

Just called ganz estore. They are having a problem on their side. I have to wait for them to call me back. I hope they fix it soon, I want to buy the wolf.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:51 PM   #5
oot!

Calciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by WebRegi
Just called ganz estore. They are having a problem on their side. I have to wait for them to call me back. I hope they fix it soon, I want to buy the wolf.
Thanks for phoning Ganz on this and reporting back what they said. I'm sure it will help other people having similar issues to know that it isn't their fault.

Hopefully they will fix it soon so you can get the wolf. Good luck!
Calciferia is offline Female
Old 03-11-2011, 12:54 PM   #6
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

Yes i tried last night and i had the same message i called them it is there problem i hope they fix it soon i too want to buy the wolf good luck everyone.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:06 PM   #7
JBUGGIN

Day 4 of not being able to get into my estore account. I called again, sounds like they are no closer to fixing it. I asked about getting the wolf before promotion is over and their suggustion was to open a new account. Yeah right, I have a lot of point in this account due to the fact that I took advantage of the Minty cow promotion. I am very frustrated with ganz. It is bad enough with the glitched in WW but now they are holding my money ransom.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:11 PM   #8
ub my hubbykinz

MsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I am wondering if you got any answer from Ganz yet. I just tried to log into my eStore account and I got the same message 'invalid credentials' so I tried to log into a different eStore account and had the same problem. This is very disconcerting.
MsSchoolBus is offline Female
Old 03-15-2011, 10:48 PM   #9
JBUGGIN

Still no answer from Ganz. They seem to be dragging their feet. I've called twice but they don't seem to be in a hurry to fix it.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:02 PM   #10
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

I get into my account and can add things,
but cannot get to the Edit Cart or Check Out pages -
internal server error.

If it's their problem, they should have a way of doing the transaction for you.
And honoring prices during the next business hours.
Definitely an escalate to management problem if need be.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Closed