Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 04:45 PM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Monique is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Problems loading?

I think it has to do with too many events going on in WW and WN and the servers can't handle the overload. Don't forget, it's Monday in other parts of the world and they are logging on to find the Spring Celebration Eggs on WW and WN. While here it's still Sunday and I want to find the hamster and dice on WN , others are looking for the egg at the same time.
Monique is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 05:15 PM   #12
Lil Kinz

mosart is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Problems loading?

Thanks tons, bad for all of us, but I was really hoping that it wasn't MY isp. I can get into webkinz but not webkinz newz. Still need todays hamster & dice. Will wait to play until later and see if WN is back. Now that I know it's not just me, I'll wait.
mosart is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 05:25 PM   #13
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Same here. Bummer.
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #14
Believe in bunnies!

aibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of lightaibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of light

This is also happening with me, so annoying!!!
aibo7m3 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 05:28 PM   #15
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

I got in but can't get hamsters to load
Old 04-17-2011, 05:28 PM   #16
Believe in bunnies!

aibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of lightaibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of light

I can't get in at all!!! I wonder what's wrong.
aibo7m3 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 05:34 PM   #17
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

yeah, I just tried Webkinznewz and it kept looking for the address. I thought it might be my cable connection. Good thing it isn't, but I hope it comes back up soon.

Oh no! Not now. I want to get the Deluxe Curio shop item. I hope it comes back up by then.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:40 PM   #18
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I am also getting the green screen on several of my accounts. I had left one account open the green screen just to see what would happen and the message popped up that said
"You haven't done anything on Webkinz World in a While. You be Logged Out. Do You want to be Logged Out? Yes/No"
Yet it was Still A Green Screen!
I hate to see how Hungry All my pets are gonna be when I Actually Get to See Them! lol
I hope they Fix This Glitch Before 7:00! Have you reported it on the Glitch Forum Yet?
Hugs!
PP

Last edited by PoliceProperty; 04-17-2011 at 05:40 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 04-17-2011, 05:41 PM   #19
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

Green screen for me too. *ugh* Please fix!
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 06:07 PM   #20

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

It's down at the moment.

This is working for me.
Link

Last edited by tarabella9; 04-17-2011 at 06:07 PM..
tarabella9 is offline Female
Closed