Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2008, 07:43 AM   #11
Amanda ♥

Default Re: Problems I've Been Having On WI.

Really? That's strange..try clearing your cache. That would probably work..for me, anyway.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2008, 07:49 AM   #12
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Ok, thanks everyone!
I am going to clear my cache now.... update later.

---------- Super_Clydesdale_Bros added 6 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and also, i canot redo my WW ID.

Last edited by Jake; 06-28-2008 at 07:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jake is offline Male
Old 06-28-2008, 09:20 AM   #13
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hey there~

You know, I dont think its just you.. I recall someone else having the same issue about some of the links bumping them to the homepage as well, awhile back ago..Im not sure what they did to correct it or if it corrected it on its own. It may be just a lil bug with some of the newer upgrades. What I find that helps sometimes is switching to a different browser when things whig out on me..I downloaded Mozilla Firefox.

On the siggy issue..try completely deleting out your siggy and redoing it from scratch..that usually helps

The ww id option last I knew was now disabled for everyone.

Good luck!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 09:31 AM   #14
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Ok, thank you Mom2hnemi!
I got some pictures to work for the signature, but it still won't take effect.
I will try downloading FireFox, too.
Jake is offline Male
Old 06-28-2008, 09:35 AM   #15
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Siggy issue~ Did you click on "PREVIEW SIGNATURE" then "SAVE"
Old 06-28-2008, 09:38 AM   #16
Gift Guru

I upload the image and then it just says unable to save it.
Jake is offline Male
Old 06-28-2008, 09:41 AM   #17
Gift Guru

if its still giving you an "invalid file" error, the file size may still need to be modified..can you post the image here?
Old 06-28-2008, 09:44 AM   #18
Gift Guru

I'm on a different computer right now so the image is not with me.
Is says it's "unable to save image."
Jake is offline Male
Old 06-28-2008, 09:48 AM   #19
Gift Guru

hmm..okay, so it uploads okay correct? but it just wont save? Before you save though..there is an option to "PREVIEW SIGNATURE" then it show you at the top the siggy as previewed and THEN from there try clicking on "SAVE" or have you done it this way?

it is a correct file type as well?? .jpg .gif .bmp ?

ohhh and on the WW id..found it, I was on hiatus so not use to some of the new things..lol
Click on "QUICK LINKS" then "EDIT DETAILS" the option to change your ww id is found there

Last edited by mom2hnemi; 06-28-2008 at 09:55 AM..
Old 06-28-2008, 10:58 AM   #20
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Well, WI has been adding a lot of changes to improve the site, so a few of these things won't be working.

Give it some time!
Closed