Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2008, 01:24 AM   #1
A really awesome
Gift Trainee

mercifuldeath is on a distinguished road

Angry Unanswered: Problems with Bathroom Sink (glitch?)

I hope this is the right area to ask this! I appologize if it's not, I got tired of waiting for someone to talk to me in the hi my name is joe thread that I posted.

Okay, so when I went to type this thread the similar threads thingie gave me the bathroom sink guide, and I read it, and it tells me everything I've been doing! I click on my bathroom sink, it loads. I grab the wash cloth, I get soap on it, I know it's on there cause the rag turns greenish and looks bubbly. I click and hold down over my pet's face and nothing. No bubbles. Same with the toothbrush. I get toothpaste, I click over my pets mouth and move the brush and no bubbles.

Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong? Maybe am I clicking in the wrong place?

Maybe give me a screenshot with it marked the exact spot to begin my clicking?

Because, I could be doing something wrong. Like when I do the jewel mining from curio shop I was clicking wrong for a while...I would position the tip of my ax over the rock but the ax wouldn't swing because I needed to put my cursor on the rock, not the ax tip (the cursor was on my ax handle)
I thought I had tried all the places I could click but maybe I'm missing something.

Somebody help please?

Thanx in advance!
mercifuldeath is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2008, 04:41 AM   #2
Happily at last, a
Webkinz :)

Jane Austen is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Problems with Bathroom Sink (glitch?)

View Post Originally Posted by mercifuldeath
I hope this is the right area to ask this! I appologize if it's not, I got tired of waiting for someone to talk to me in the hi my name is joe thread that I posted.

Okay, so when I went to type this thread the similar threads thingie gave me the bathroom sink guide, and I read it, and it tells me everything I've been doing! I click on my bathroom sink, it loads. I grab the wash cloth, I get soap on it, I know it's on there cause the rag turns greenish and looks bubbly. I click and hold down over my pet's face and nothing. No bubbles. Same with the toothbrush. I get toothpaste, I click over my pets mouth and move the brush and no bubbles.

Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong? Maybe am I clicking in the wrong place?

Maybe give me a screenshot with it marked the exact spot to begin my clicking?

Because, I could be doing something wrong. Like when I do the jewel mining from curio shop I was clicking wrong for a while...I would position the tip of my ax over the rock but the ax wouldn't swing because I needed to put my cursor on the rock, not the ax tip (the cursor was on my ax handle)
I thought I had tried all the places I could click but maybe I'm missing something.

Somebody help please?

Thanx in advance!
I put several screenshots below, and circled where you are supposed to hold the brushes. For the toothbrush, you click and hold the mouse down, and while holding it then move it around with the bristles on the pet's mouth. For the washcloth you click and hold the mouse down, and while holding it down move it over the pet's face. (If you're dilligent at this you can soap up nearly their whole body.) For the brush you can just hold the mouse down and put it over the pet, and the computer will do the brushing for you. If you haven't been holding the mouse down, that was your problem. If you have, then it seems like a glitch. Try contacting Ganz if none of these work.

Annoying glitches. I've had a blender stuck in my room for a month!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPanda Washing.JPG (50.8 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpgPanda Brushing Fur.JPG (46.0 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by Jane Austen; 06-16-2008 at 02:38 PM..
Jane Austen is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 01:55 AM   #3
A really awesome
Gift Trainee

mercifuldeath is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for posting those!

Unfortunately, this has confirmed that it is in fact a glitch, because I tried it exactly how you showed me and my sink doesn't work. How do I contact Ganz? Or do you think selling my sink and buying a different one might work?
mercifuldeath is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 05:08 AM   #4
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

it must be a glitch...
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 02:47 PM   #5
Happily at last, a
Webkinz :)

Jane Austen is on a distinguished road

I think you can contact Ganz with a problem like this through the comments section -
Just send them a message that your sink isn't working. You could also wait it out - sometimes these things fix themselves automatically. Try removing the sink from your room and putting it in your dock for a few days before you try again.
Jane Austen is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 04:14 PM   #6
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

The comments section is pretty much ignored. It might fix itself with time. Try emailing them, support@webkinz.com
-Lilypad is offline Female
Closed