Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2008, 07:44 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
kelkent is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Problems adopting pets?

Hi,

My daughter has been trying to set up her bat for adoption for a few days now and she keeps getting an error saying that for security reasons, she's only allowed to visit the adoption center if she has a valid account and password. This started on Sunday night and it's like she's permanently locked out of the adoption center.

Anyone else experiencing this problem? I sent an email to Ganz through their customer support and have not heard back from them yet.
Any help would be appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2008, 07:53 PM   #2
wajiha444

Default Re: Problems adopting pets?

I was experiencing the same problems trying to adopt a rabbit I gave up, and called Ganz. They set it up, and it was all fixed! By the way welcome to webkinzinsider! Hope you like it here.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:02 PM   #3
call me maggie
Webkinz :)

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

i would just contact ganz if i was you
galpalm is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 08:06 PM   #4
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

That's really weird... If she's at the adoption center she's obviously logged into her account with a password and such... Does she share her account with anyone?

I would call Ganz and find out what's going on. If the first person isn't able to help you, ask for their supervisor. The supervisors I've read tend to be more friendly and willing to help.

I really hope it gets fixed!!! I adopted my bat about a month ago andn nothing went wrong, so I don't think there are problems with the bat specifically. Any chance someone had used the code already?

I don't know, that's really weird, I hope you're able to fix it!!!
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 08:06 PM   #5
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

yeah that sounds weird, like the "inappropriate username" thing that pops up when you log in. i would contact ganz because that sounds like a real problem!! good luck and welcome to wi!
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 08:08 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

skyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of light

Thats strange.
I dont know what to say but Welcome to !!!
~~SKY~~
skyranch is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 10:59 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
kelkent is an unknown quantity at this point

Thx to all! I will contact Ganz and let you know what happens.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:29 PM   #8
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

here's their phone number. email is nearly useless. 866-WEBKINZ.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 04:19 PM   #9
Lil Kinz
Crush_on_Arte is an unknown quantity at this point

I had this problem for two days, so I called them, and their solution was:

On the LOG IN page where you enter your username and password, you will see a button at the bottom that says "Add a New Pet". Use that link, and it will work! YAY!
Crush_on_Arte is offline Female
Closed