Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2007, 06:07 AM   #1
pth
giraffemom
Gifted
pth is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Problems adopting pet - server always down!

My son got one of the virtual pet trading cards. We have been trying to adopt it for 3 days now. We enter the name/gender/code and type the displayed letters then get a message that the server is down. We've tried different times of the day, multiple times in a row - any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2007, 06:36 AM   #2
pinkhugs
Gift Guru
pinkhugs is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Problems adopting pet - server always down!

which browse are you using? I know that if i use my laptop, with firefox, it does that to me more often. It might help to switch to a different browser!
Old 06-07-2007, 07:46 AM   #3
Banned
animalluver1194 is an unknown quantity at this point

or i may be that you dont have the right kind of adobe flash try installling the newer version
Old 06-07-2007, 07:50 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

same thing has been happening to me, good to know about changing from firefox. Off to try now
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 06-07-2007, 08:26 AM   #5
gorilla723
Gift Guru

gorilla723 is on a distinguished road

did anything work cause i keep getting the same message and i have to codes to put in .....the cldesdale i got yesterday worked fine but not the ones off the cards
Old 06-07-2007, 09:47 AM   #6
gorilla723
Gift Guru

gorilla723 is on a distinguished road

just got off the phone with customer service at ganz 800 number and she says they are having some problems with certain codes and hopefully it'll be fixed before this weekend but if not call her back on monday and she gave her extension to get directly to her.....
Old 06-07-2007, 09:55 AM   #7
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Ok, I had that problem adopting my Google, Joey. Ok, what you do is type to Ganz, give them the code, and see if that helps. Here is what they said to me.

Hi!
If Ms. Birdy said your secret code was wrong. (ok, i know it is not) Something like that. I do not know the exact message but send an e-mail to support@webkinz.com and see if they can help you further. My mom sent the e-mail and after we got a reply, it was valid and working. But we adopted my lil elephant, Eddy, and it worked. Me and my mom were freaked out! So do as I said and it should work in no time! Good luck!

Katiepup
katiepup is offline Female
Old 06-07-2007, 10:45 AM   #8
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

I was able to adopt 3 new ones but not the free one on the trading card, I sent an email and called but had to leave a message. We'll see what happens
Old 06-07-2007, 02:34 PM   #9
pth
giraffemom
Gifted
pth is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I finally got "Party Puppy" adopted! I was using Firefox and I got the adoption to succeed using Firefox. Looks like GANZ got the problem fixed with Virtual Pets too. It now asks you whether the animal you want to adopt is a golden retriever or a frog so that you get the right animal!
Old 06-07-2007, 03:22 PM   #10
Gift Guru

I got to adopt ours today too. We had the choice of a golden retriever or a koala. They chose the retriever (since they have two koalas stashed away for their birthdays). They chose Little Cutie for their name. Glad it is finally working.
Closed