Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 09:58 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

katiekinz1986 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Problems with adopting and no bed box showing up... anyone else having this trouble????

Hello! I adopted my lil white mouse this morning and right as i did webkinz froze up to the point i couldnt even log out so i had to shut the computer down and restart it. When i got back on webkinz everything was working fine and my new pet looked normal but when i try to go to my room it loads normal till it got to the "loading charachter" and it froze up t the point i couldnt log out so i had to restart the computer.... after three more times of this (webkinz working perfect other then my room not loading) i gave up and had to go to work.... 12 hours later i get home and try and the room loads ok so i open the mouse box and there is nothing in it, i searched my dock and at least the mouse table and a new exclusive were there, next i went open the extra box BUT the problem is this is my 20th pet... you are suppost to get a bed box right?? i got nothing.... is this happening to anyone else?? a glitch??
katiekinz1986 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 10:39 PM   #2

Cloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talent

Default Re: Problems with adopting and no bed box showing up... anyone else having this trouble????

Did you adopt a hamster? If you did they do not count for your pet total.
Cloud is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 12:05 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Problems with adopting and no bed box showing up... anyone else having this trouble????

I was going to ask the same question about the hamster.
If you call Ganz they will be able to tell you, but I have problems with the loading of them when I adopt a pet and it puts it in a room on top of something. I had to rearrange a garden because they kept putting them right on a plant, it would stop loading, Ganz had to get it out for me. It was if something was stuck.

Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 10:54 AM   #4
klcottingim

klcottingim has a spectacular aura about

If you've already tried clearing your cache and restarting your computer, I'd call ganz. Hope this will work for you, and congrats on your new pet
klcottingim is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 01:31 PM   #5

WebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clown

If You Have A Hamster, That DOES NOT Count As Your 20
WebkinzCollecte is offline Female
Closed